Chapter 23: Epilogue

All the wolves on the Centauri property had been busy all day trying to organize their alpha's wedding

All the wolves on the Centauri property had been busy all day trying to organize their alpha's wedding. Finally, their pack had gotten an alpha-female and now it was time to celebrate.

A massive tent had been put up on the field, that had the long tables of food lined up for their feast at the end of the ritual. The dance floor was lengthy and great because they all loved to break loose once the celebration began. Hundreds of chairs had been lined up to face the white alter for the ceremony to be held successfully under the full moon, that was shining vibrantly up in the night sky.

Under the golden fairy lights, the pack wolves had dressed for the occasion. All the women wore all sorts of dresses and different colours too; the men wore their tuxedos and the pups wore what they're parents forced onto them, even though the pups didn't approve. But for their alpha and alpha-female, everyone had punctually made it to their seats to celebrate tonight's gathering.

The pack had gathered at their seats but many were still empty. The groom nor the bride had arrived yet and neither did their family or friends. They were still busy getting ready in the Centauri manor.

Gabriel stood in front of the full mirror getting his tuxedo's jacket on without wrinkling it. The dark suit was tailored in Italy and perfect for his special day. He adored the black, sleek design and perfect fit to his muscular physique. Gabriel ran a comb through his dark hair and raked it away from his clean-shaved face.

Klaus appeared perfectly dressed in a blue suit, his golden hair had been freshly raked back and he smelt of a light mint cologne. "Here are your cufflinks," he held out a black case.

Gabriel presented his arms. "A little help," he asked softly.

Klaus rolled his emerald eyes that were radiant and shining warmly. He opened the box and took out golden cuffs, that were gifted by Alec Waldorf- each cuff had initials of the groom and bride. Once Klaus had hooked on the square cuffs, he helped Gabriel with the bowtie.

"You're still not finished," said Hunter. He joined inside the room. "Everyone is ready outside." Hunter fashioned a pin-striped grey suit and black vest underneath with a matching tie. He hadn't shaved a grew out quite the dark shadow around his rigid jaw. He looked quite stern dressed in a suit, but his amber gaze was nothing but excited.

"We're almost done here," said Gabriel. "Where's Vincent?"

"Right here!" Vincent announced from outside the hall. Gabriel looked out to find their charming third brother dressed in an expensive black Versace tuxedo too. Vincent always neatly raked his dirty blond hair and never let his appearance falter, especially at a party.

River and Ryder had entered the room. "How's the groom?" exclaimed Ryder who was brimming with excitement. Just like River, Ryder was dressed in a simple black suit, white crisp shirt and black tie. They didn't do anything fancy, but they still looked extremely handsome.