Heart Attack: A Shirbert Story

**To anyone just jumping on now: we're about 3-4 chapters away from being a completed story! (likely an end total of 64ish chapters)**

Hey everyone,

So, I'm dipping into a new fandom because I'm invested now and can't go back. I seem to only start loving shows and their ships when they begin fading, but that's because I'm ~different~

I've been reading a lot of Anne with an E and Shirbert books and just started feeling inspired. This may never be found or read by anyone, but we like to have fun here. Might as well see what happens and, if nothing else, it's an outlet for me.

If you're not already a fan of Anne with an E, please please please go watch it. It's such a good show and them canceling it is so unfortunate. They always cancel my favorite shows after season 3 wow.

And whether you love the show or are completely new, read on! Why not?

I threw in some songs for fun. They're relevant to the plot but aren't necessarily mood-setting (if that makes sense). I also grabbed mostly acoustic/live versions because I believe those are better.

For reference, this takes place post-season 2. Obviously season 3 is out so I'm going to pull storylines/ideas from that. I also have a few things that happened in the books for those of you who have read them.

Thank you for reading and I hope you enjoy!

- K