Chapter 10: The Plan

~3rd Person P.O.V.~

Y/n was sitting in a room. There was a camera in the corner of the room. They were watching her. It was silent for a few minutes, till the door opened, revealing Thomas. Their eyes, and he walked forwards, pulling her in for a hug. She got to say goodbye to Thomas and Teresa before she was sent to the maze.

She was gonna forget one of her best friends, Thomas

Teresa. Her sister figure.

Her brother, Gally.

And Newt. The love of her life.

"You're gonna be fine, y/n." Thomas reassured her. She knew she wasn't, and he knew too. She wasn't gonna remember anything except for her own name. Thomas had some tears pooling in his eyes. Ever since he came here, she's always been there for him, and he's always been there for her. Especially, when Newt was sent up to the maze.

It broke his heart a little, cause he had some feelings for the girl. But, she loved Newt, and he accepted that. He was happy for her, that she found love in a place like this.

They hugged one more time till he left the room, but not before giving her a kiss on the head. A couple seconds later, the door opened again, this time, revealing Teresa. She smiled at y/n softly and apologetically. She was upset that her best friend was being sent into the maze. But, it was her job, it was hers, Thomas', and y/n's job. They all worked for Wicked.

"I'm sorry, y/n." Teresa said softly after about a minute of silence between them. Y/n shook her head, "It's not your fault, Teresa," she paused, "It's okay." Teresa then tackled her into a big hug, hugging her waist tightly, not wanting to let go.

Teresa let go, but still held onto her waist. She took a deep breath, "Y/n, everything is going to change." She told the e/c girl.

Y/n wrapper her arms around Teresa's shoulders, holding her tightly as well. The door opened, and in came two guards, and Ava Paige with another doctor. The guards took Teresa away, leaving the h/c girl alone.

Ava Paige put a hand on her shoulder, whispering in her ear, "Wicked Is Good, y/n." She nodded, not knowing what to say.

~

~Y/n P.O.V.~

I woke up, gasping for air, sweat was dripping down my face. I felt someone holding my hand tightly. I turned to my right, seeing Gally there, looking at me with concern. He was the one holding my hand.

"Are you okay?" He asked me worriedly, scanning my face. I nodded, still breathing heavily. He handed me a glass of water, I took a sip before handing it back to my brother.

"Where's Newt?" I asked him, wanting to see my boyfriend.

Gally shook his head, "He's somewhere around here." He informed me, making me nod.

I then realized that I remembered everything. Teresa, Thomas, and I, we worked for the creators. We worked for them.

W.C.K.D.

"Where's Teresa and Thomas?" I questioned, making him roll his eyes, his face hardening. I looked at him in confusion. What happened while I was out?

"Their in the pit," he hesitated, "Their going to be banished later today." He told me, not looking me in the eye.

I was gonna say something, but I didn't wanna make him mad. I don't know if I should tell him I worked for them too. What if he'll hate me. Would I lose my brother?

I took a deep breath, "Gally," I said, his eyes snapping to mine, "Gally, I w-worked with Thomas," I hesitated, "I worked with the creators." I said slowly, waiting for my brothers reaction.