Ch-36 Learning to Love Allah and Muhammad SAW... (Part 2)

In the Name of Allah, the Most Gracious, the Most Merciful

‘Peace and Blessings of Allah be upon our beloved Prophet and Master Muhammad (s.a.s), all his blessed descendents and noble companions.’

                                                                                       -Aameen.

Dedicated to Elie ‘cause I love her for Ar Rahman’s sake :*

Chapter Thirty-Six

Learning to Love Allah and Muhammad SAW… (Part 2)

“Wa maa arsalnaaka illaa Rahmatal Lil ‘Alameen

(And We have not sent you, [O Muhammad Sallallaahu ‘alaihi wa sallam], except as a mercy to the ‘Alameen [mankind, jinns and all that exists])”

Warning: This chapter contains a little bit more romance or to say in our slang, some extra mushy cheesy stuff ahead. Those wonderful people who read this story with their parents or families…ahem – If found unfavourable, please skip those offending lines or paras and instead concentrate on the educating, beneficial things ;P

London, U.K.

The tall, distinguished looking man with iron tinted chestnut hair strode across the hall before being halted politely by the receptionist asking whether he had an appointment.

Dark, calculating eyes swept the woman before the man spoke curtly, “I presume you’re new. Inform Dr. Rowland that Draco Montex is here.”

“It’s alright sir,” spoke another female voice and Draco saw Miss. Leela, Rowland’s secretary coming towards him with an apologetic smile.

“Please have a seat,” she said, after ushering him into a private waiting room. “The current session will end in another ten minutes Mr. Montex. I hope you don’t mind.”

“Ten minutes!” Draco snapped, but nodded resignedly in answer to the question of drinks after sitting down upon a leather couch. He sipped the wine mechanically while hot rage simmered inside him.

He could still see the message clearly before his eyes – Mr. Montex, your son has married…!

And the news had reached him only after two f***ing days and even that not through his son!       

“Draco.” Wilson extended his hand and looked unsurprised, the grey eyes betraying nothing as they rested upon the older man’s face while they shook hands.

“You knew that Alex has married?” Draco plunged without ceremony, the dark eyes glittering dangerously.

Wilson jerked his head in acknowledgement.

“You didn’t inform me!”

Wilson quirked a brow at the accusation. “What is this we’re speaking Draco? I never inform, it’s you who always call and inquire about Alex. I got the invite, are you saying that you didn’t?”