Epilogue

Bucky and Cat's love story was one for the books! They welcomed a baby boy named Bradley James on March 12th. Catalina with the help of Bucky opened up her own psychology office in the medical building by NYU hospital. Like Steve who went against the grain,she became a very successful child psychologist and it was far from politics like her parents. 

When little Bradley was 2,Sydney and Zoey were 4. And Hazel was 6 Catalina gave birth to set of twins Elijah Grant and Gabriel James. Bucky and Steve's business had become more successful they had expanded to have a international office which is where Steve took over so his kids could have a relationship with Peggy's family. 

Steve took a big long look at the big picture and decided to also cut Joe and Sarah out of his life as well. It was Steve and Bucky who had Micah charged with rape and assault before Joe and Sarah had a chance to. Micah was put behind bars for the rest of his life when other victims of political female offsprings came forward. Winnie prosecuted the trial and got him in prison for 30 years.

When the twins were 1 they had another baby girl they named her Alexis Marie Barnes. By then Bucky was 40 she was 28 they weren't sure if they were done so Cat got an IUD put in. When Alexis was 5 years old Cat had one last baby which was another blonde mini Cat they named her Mila Grace. 

Bucky got a vasectomy at 45 years old while Cat was still 33. They had their big family a house full of kids. The older ones had just left for college or were about to graduate high school. 

At 72 years old Bucky passed away after suffering a massive heart attack. Catalina was heart broken she was only 60. She felt like a piece of her was missing she holed up in their house for three months. One morning when she didn't show up for work Bradley who got the call from her office found his mom in her bed looking like she was sleeping. 

He kissed her forehead. "Goodbye mom we love you. I know you are at peace now with dad. I've got them." 

He made the phone calls to everyone including his uncle Steve and aunt Peggy.