chapter 14

Dhruv's POV:

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Dhruv's POV:

This girl.

How can she lock me outside? I know I overdid a little but it was she who started everything and I just turned the tables on her. I am an innocent party here but still why should I be the one to be at the receiving end.

"Girl..stop getting on my nerves and open the door," I asked in a high pitched tone while standing in front
of the window which she had closed a while ago on my face.

"Okay. Let's do it in your way only." Gritting my teeth, I said.

"I am going to make a call then," I shouted and I immediately get a response from her but not in my favor.

"Do it. Are you going to call Athayya.? Then let me tell you this, she won't help you even in your dreams." Came her annoying voice from inside the room.

What she had said was so true. So I never thought to call my maa in the first place.

"Who said that I am going to call my mom.? I am going to call my Dad or it will be good if I call my Grandma. Haa. Yes...Grandma is the better option. So she will get to know the devil behind your obedient granddaughter behavior." I told her in a taunting voice and made a call to my Grandma before putting it on speaker mode.

Hearing the ringing, she immediately opened the door and rushed outside.

"Hello.." Came her voice from the other end of the call.

"Grandma. Sorry to disturb you at this time. I called you to tell that-" Aarna immediately snatched the phone from my hand.

"Granny. It's me who asked him to make a call to you. I just want to know whether Gramps and you took your medicines or not." She said while laughing awkwardly after glaring at me.

I just rolled my eyes at her cover-up and marched inside with her tailing behind me hurriedly as if I would close the door on her face.

Little fool

Muttering this under my breath, I shook my head and settled myself on the bed.

"Silly girl. We already took the medicines. Don't worry about us and rest early." I heard grandma's voice that filled with joy because she was thinking that her granddaughter was so good and caring girl.

"If only you know grandma. Your dearest grandson is nearly got bullied by her. If it wasn't for his quick wits, he would have to spend his all night outside in that chilly weather." I thought in my mind and sighed before tucking myself with my duvet but it got snatched by that devil immediately.

"Dhruv. Are you a child.? How can you call her to complain about me like a little boy.?" She asked in an exaggerating tone while kneeling on the bed beside me and loomed over me by holding my phone in her hand.

Be my last love.जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें