chapter 41

Unedited

Unedited.

Dhruv's POV:

After the meeting went well, I soon asked Ravi to book the immediate flight as I didn't want to delay my stay here and I wanted to share this news with Aaru personally and would seek an apology for hurting her.

Even when I knew, having a big mouth Ravi must have already informed the news, I still wanted to convey this news to her personally. She might be hurt because of me but I was sure, she would be definitely happy about my achievement. I grinned while glancing at the bag which had lots of chocolates and sweet treats.

'Silly and immature self?  Dhruv, you really deserved a good beating!" I cursed myself after remembering my previous words and mentally noted myself to gain her forgiveness no matter what it costs and couldn't wait for the flight to land soon.

After disembarking the flight once it got landed safely, I got on to the car that the driver had brought to pick us up, I switched on my phone and shortly, I saw that there were so many calls and a message from Aaru.

In the message, she mentioned the hospital name and asked me to come there immediately as Aadhya was admitted there.

Worriedly, I asked the driver and Ravi to get off the car, telling them it was a kinda emergency. Then I started driving there myself while hoping that everything was fine.

Once I reached there, I didn't know how I managed to park the car but the moment I did, I rushed inside and asked the receptionist that if anyone with the name Aadhya was admitted there. When she told me the room number of Aadhya, I made my way to that room while rubbing my forehead worriedly.

As I reached her room, I found none in front of it. Just when I was about to look for anyone, the doctor opened the door to come outside.

"What's your relationship with the patient?" He asked me as he stood in front of me while adjusting his glasses on his nose bridge.

"I am her brother. Is she okay? What happened to her?" I asked him hurriedly.

"Where is the lady who admitted here?" Instead of answering me, he again questioned me.

"I don't know. Can you just tell me about her condition first?"

"Well. The patient just fainted out of panic. She has so many bruises on her body and by looking at the condition of hers, I am afraid to say that she is molested. I am not sure if it involves-"

"I understand!" I stopped him from saying anything further as I gulped a painful lump. Nodding at me understandingly, he continued.

"We have to wait for the patient to gain her consciousness to know what exactly had happened. If what I am believing is true, you need to take a proper care of her as this whole incident will affect her mental health." Just when I was nodding at him slowly, I sensed that someone had approached me as I lifted my glance at the person and it only became indifferent when I took a notice of who that person was. I simply nodded at the doctor who was taking his leave.