BATTLE 4- Confession 1

THIS IS A CONFESSION MADE BY MONIR UL ISLAM.

HE SPECIFICALLY ASKED TO ADD HIS NAME.

You guys should check out his page, guilt.world . It is amazing and heart touching. He has literally poured his heart out.

Kindly, do not judge him. He is aware of the grave mistake he has committed.

Hii. I am Monir. A fucked up boy, and my fucked up mistakes made me lose the most precious possession of my life and I'm not ashamed to admit it.

I don’t know who all need to hear this out but yeah I am gonna let out some true feelings down here.

Wake up, before it's too late.

Value the person until you have them,
Regrets don't change the past nor your future. What once lost, some time can never be found.

I couldn’t be faithful to someone who had blind trust over me, who didn’t care about anything but me.

That very person never thought I could break her trust.

My girlfriend. The only girl I ever loved.

It's weird how we fall in love with one single person yet we toy around taking them for granted. And I never realised all I need was her until...... she left.

Why did you cage yourself?
Scared of the world or yourself?

I was and I am unfaithful to everyone and this scares me the most. There are certain things in life which we want to undo but can’t, unfortunately, we can't.

Why?

B'cuz maybe when we had our chance we didn’t do our best?

You don't have to be the best.
You just need to do your best.

I have been going through this guilt for past few days and I have no idea for how long will I be carrying it; but maybe until my last breath?

You say heartbreak hurts the most,
Isn't the burden of guilt heavier; knowing every tear that rolled down his/her eye is a gift of your mistakes?

Breaking someone’s trust doesn't just break their heart. It kills a human being, slowly and subtly. And there is no bigger sin than killing someone alive.

I don’t know whether she can ever forgive me and even if she does my guilt wouldn't wash away.

Here I'm again,
All lost, broken, dead and numb.

Now ya people be like “why is he saying to us? We ain’t like him.”

But are you saying the truth?
Are you really the saint you act to be?

Confess before it's too late darling.
The karma version ain't a pretty picture.

Today I'm saying so you people value the person you have to be faithful and loyal to.

Do not break their heart, if ya did,  please go and confess.

Trust me, piling up lies won’t bring any good.

You could be the master of lying,
But the truth is the king of all.