Rules

Don't worry, these rules are pretty much simple. It might actually shock you.

1. Do not try to create a fake story to earn sympathy. THIS IS NOT A PLATFORM WHERE YOU FOOL AROUND WITH YOUR LIES!

2. Your story will be posted absolutely anonymous of your identity, unless you request your identity to be revealed.

3. We respect your feelings and your experiences, so please do not try to be rude to anyone who comments on your story. Everyone is just trying to be helpful, it's no sympathy or pity.
WE ARE PROUD OF YOU!

4. Each of you have to sent your story to my personal account, that is -21darkpoet14- or to my email, Sohakazi2000@gmail.com

I prefer email as this means, even I will be completely anonymous to your identity on wattpad, in case you feel uncomfortable to communicate with me or any of the team members in wattpad.

5. Please have patience until we process your story and put forward it for everyone to see it. We have to read, go through it. Sometimes we might not be available due to personal reasons.

6. You're not allowed to force or bribe any team member to post your experience as fast as possible. It is going to be on first come, first serve basis.

7. We do not require any follow up or payment in return of posting or listening to your experiences. IF ANY MEMBER OFFERS YOU TO DO SO, PLEASE DO CONTACT ME! WE ARE HERE TO HELP, NOT TAKE ADVANTAGE OF YOUR PROBLEMS!

8. If the trouble is anything wattpad related; by that I mean, if it is something like, your book is not able to attract enough attention, then you can comment it in the comment section, rather than sending a dm! We will try to support your book as much as possible.

9. This is not compulsory, but yeah! You're encouraged to read others stories and provide them any kind of help you're capable of. Your inline could save a person from a wrong decision. YOU'RE FREE TO HELP THEM, IT WILL BE A GREAT HELP TO US AS WELL. You never know, your way or words could be lot better than us.

10. DO NOT DARE TO COMPARE YOUR STORIES TO OTHERS, EVERYONE HAS SUFFERED IN A DIFFERENT WAY AND UNDER A DIFFERENT CIRCUMSTANCE.

11. DO NOT JUDGE ANYONE ON THE BASIS OF THEIR STORIES. IT WAS THEIR BATTLE THAT THEY FOUGHT ALONE, YOU'RE NO ONE TO CRITICIZE THEM.

12. IF YOU CAN'T BE POLITE, ATLEAST DO NOT BE RUDE AND COMMENT UNNECESSARY CRAP ON ANYONE'S EXPERIENCE OR SITUATION.

Well, that's the end of the rules. They are pretty simple and obvious. I'm not trying to boss around, I just want everyone to feel welcomed, nothing much. I don't want anyone to feel hurt with your words, especially if you can't help them out.