| F O U R T E E N |

Apartment Building

6:21 PM

————————

“How far are you with the plan?” Max questioned, he was getting restless from the slow progress they were making. This should have been done and dusted by now, why was it taking soo long?

“Boss, there are a couple of issues, ” the voice on the other side stated, hesitantly it continued, “they called the cops even after we sent them that threatening message. I think he's going to turn us in, what should we do?” panic flooded his tone as he awaited instructions.

“He wouldn't, he has more to lose than gain. Keep him in check if he tries something. Get everything ready and handle it!”

As the call came to its end, Max clutched at his chestnut hair furiously, “Fuck!”

A string of curse words floated around his apartment building. Anger bubbled at his core, he was running out of patience and fucking resources. Time was an aspect he never truly jelled with, it was either his way or the dangerous, uncaring highway.

Heading towards his bathroom, he stripped naked letting his clothes pool on the rug.

Testing the water before stepping in, he adjusted the water temperature until it was satisfactory. Warm water cascaded down his back along with the knots on his body.

Muscles flexed and tensed as he lathered soap on his body. Thoughts and ideas sprung to play on his lucid mind. No one fucking double-crosses him and lives to tell the tale. One heinous idea stood out and he knew exactly what had to be done.

Rinsing off the final soap, he shut off the water source then proceeded to his bedroom leaving a trail of water at each step.

Dressing up in all black from head to toe he left his apartment with one goal in mind. Payback.

▪️▪️▪️▪️

To: Unknown
Action 2.0 Get it done as clean, and as soon as you can. Let's play ball!

From: Unknown
You got it, Boss. Should I send the package?

To: Unknown
Yes. Don't leave anything that could trace back to you, or me. Got it!

From: Unknown
Got it, Boss. I'll let you know once everything is done.

__________

Shado's strip club
8:03 PM

NB: (Mature content ahead)

Arriving at Shado's strip club he made way to the bar and ordered 3 tequila shots and 2 Coronas. He needed two things: getting laid and getting wasted.

As the night made way, the dance floor overflowed with half-naked bodies grinding on each other. Rihanna's Pour it up song got the individuals throwing up ones and fives in the air.

Max scanned the crowd for someone suitable to take home, then fuck senseless.

A pretty redhead with matching black lace thongs and bra grinding on another brunette with a red sexy bunny outfit grabbed his attention.
The way she moved her curvy wide hips made him wonder what lay beneath the surface.