Chapter 21

Mia

"Mmmm baby that was a sexy sight." I turn to see Trevor leaning against the bathroom counter, his athletic shorts tented. He comes over and leans down to kiss me.

"Take her to the bed to see her treats while I shower real quick."

The twins waste no time lifting me out of the bath and drying me off. I have to slap their hands away to get them moving towards the bedroom. I'm very dry, but they were happy to continue. I walk out to see candles lit in various places around the room. There are pink rose petals on the bed and a big plate of chocolate covered strawberries on the table. I smile big as I plop down in front of the strawberries and reach for one. Liam grabs my wrist and sets in in my lap.

"No way angel. This is our night, we get to spoil you and I don't want you even lifting a finger." Liam grabs the strawberry and puts it to my lip. His eyes follow the movement as my tongue slips out to taste the chocolate. I take a bite.

"Good girl." Bash tells me as he watches his brother feed me.

Trevor comes walking out after the fastest shower known to man. He motions for me to stand up. I oblige and he takes the towel from me and tosses it so I'm displayed for them. He then sits in the chair I was in and has me sit on his towel covered lap. All three of them are only wearing towels covering the good bits. There's a whole lot of naked chest on display right now and I'm being hand fed chocolate. I'm not sure how anything will ever top this moment. This is a memory that will be seared in my brain as long as I live. This night is so important. I know we've already "started," but this night feels like the start of us. The beginning of our future.

They take turns feeding me strawberries and I feed each of them. Bash grips my wrist and sucks the chocolate off of my fingers. I can feel his warm tongue swirling around my finger tips and it reminds me of his mouth on my center. I clench and moan.

"Let's move to the bed, baby." Trevor whispers in my ear. I shake my head yes because my brain won't send words to my mouth. Trevor picks me up bridal style and throws me into the center of the bed. I giggle as rose petals fly up and the three rabid animals descend.

"Wait!" I put my hands up before anyone can touch me. "I got a special outfit I need to put it on."

"Fuck no you aren't putting anything back on. I am putting a law into affect right now no one is allowed to have clothes on in this room until we check out." Liam demands in his bossy tone.

I pout at him.

"Baby you will have many more opportunities to show me that outfit, I promise. I actually have an opening in my calendar tomorrow, I would very happily fill with you." Trevor climbs down over me so he's between my open legs. He's lost his towel at some point, but my twins haven't.

"Deal, but the naked law started 30 seconds ago and I only see one dick." I look pointedly at the twins. Bash rips his towel off so fast he whips his brother and Liam punches him in the arm grumbling about an eager beaver.

"Baby, you sure you want these children here for this?" Trevor is definitely kidding but twin protests rise up,

"Not happening."

"You wish."

"We decided I'm first baby. I'm smaller then the twins, not by much, but enough that it will be more comfortable." Trevor is looking into my eyes as he talks and I don't feel any of the nerves I felt leading up to this. It just feels right and I know he will talk me through it and make it the best he can.

"I trust you guys. I love you Trevor."

"I love you baby, so much." Trevor kisses me and we get lost in each other. He pulls back to let Liam come forward.