Chapter 9

Mia

**Sexy times ahead**

I can't believe this is happening. My skin is on fire and I have never in my life felt these sensations. I want to have sex with them. That is what I'm feeling. I'm so turned on and I want my boys to make the ache go away. Bash releases my nipple he was sucking and Liam grabs my chin to turn my face to him.

He leans me back on the bed and comes over me. His weight feels good, really good. I grind up into his dick that's huge and hard between my thighs. I want more of that friction so I do it again. He shoves his hand in my hair to grip my head so I can't move while his tongue fucks mine. I know that sounds vulgar but there is no other explanation for what he's doing and all I can think about is our lower parts doing this same thing. He pushes his cock down into me and I moan. I'm pretty sure I'm going to come from this if he just does that a couple more times. I've never needed release so badly before.

I'm no novice to masturbation and I'm pretty sure over the duration of senior year I touched myself more times then the rest of my teenager years combined. These boys are sexy and I was always finding myself in situations with them shirtless or in some state of undress and my body would burn up thinking about that skin against mine. My thoughts are paused,

"Can I take your shorts off? We will get you off, but nothing else will happen. I promise."

"Yes, yes, please Liam. It hurts, make it better." I berate myself internally for a minute. What the fuck, did I just beg? I have no idea what I'm doing I probably sound like an idiot.

"We will always take care of you baby you never have to ask. You want it, it's yours." Trevor whispers while Bash has started unbuttoning my pants before I even finished my prior sentence. Liam grips my shorts and panties and pulls them down together. I lift my hips to help him and he slides them down and throws them behind him.

They've never seen me naked before. In a bikini yes, in a sports bra and boy shorts yes, but never naked. Liam looks down at me with a look I can only describe as obsession. He looks like he's possessed. I turn to see Trevor who's fingers are running in between my breasts and down my stomach. I get goose bumps from his touch and from the looks my guys are giving me. They like what they see and I have to say that's a relief. That was always a thought in the back of my mind, what if I'm not like they expected?

"You are the most beautiful thing I've ever fucking seen. You are perfect. I've imagined this a million times in my head, but you are stunning. Fuck your breasts are perfect and your pussy is shaved for us." Trevor groans into my ear and I clench my thighs really enjoying his dirty talk. His fingers brush over my clit and my hips buck off of the mattress. Bash puts a hand on my stomach to hold me down while Trevor rubs into my clit with pressure this time.

I look up to Liam who's just watching Trevor touch me. Liam is still in between my legs and he grips each of my knees to push my thighs open so I'm bared to them. It feels intimate, but it feels right. I am a little unsure, but I know in my heart my boys will take care of me. They have waited just as long as I have for this and it feels good, like this was the natural next step. Bash turns my head to kiss me and my mind is struggling between paying attention to Bash's tongue and Trevor's fingers which are swirling lazy circles over me.

"Relax baby, god you are so fucking sexy. Does it feel good?" Trevor asks and I break the kiss with Bash to turn to him.

"It feels really fucking good," I grip the back of his head and pull him into a kiss slamming my mouth to his.

Liam chuckles as he removes his shirt, "She's cursing I think she really does like it. Give me a turn." I oogle his muscles for a minute as they flex above me.

Trevor moves his hand back up to my breast, while Bash's lips are on the other. Liam starts rubbing me with his thumb from the opposite angle that Trevor was. Liam's touch is firmer like I knew it would be. I'm immediately grinding into his hand and I grip his forearm with the hand not currently in Trevor's hair.

"Oh god. That's amazing." I talk into Trevor's mouth and it comes out a little muffled, but I know Liam hears me because he picks up his pace. He pulls his hand away and I whine at the loss. I turn to see what he's doing. He has his middle finger in his mouth sucking it and the sight is erotic. I've never needed to use that word before but holy fuck I want to be his finger right now. I don't even know if that makes sense but I'm genuinely jealous of his finger. He pulls his finger out and circles my entrance. Now it makes sense.

"Relax baby it will feel good I would never hurt you." I relax at his soothing command and his finger starts dipping into me. I tense for a second and Bash's hand joins his brothers. Bash starts rubbing the slow circles on my clit that Trevor was while his twin's finger slides in deeper. Bash turns my head to his so he can claim my lips and I'm so lost in the touches of my guys. Liam's finger is slowly sliding in and out and the small burn I felt was chased away by Bash's attention to my clit.

I break the kiss to look down and I clench at the sight. This is the best moment of my life. I feel like I'm in a real life porno. That's probably an odd thought right now, but there are two different hands about to make me orgasm and a warm mouth sucking and kissing on my nipples and that sounds like really good porn.

"Come for us baby. Come all over our fingers so I can lick it off." Liam's words are a catalyst and Bash starts rubbing in tighter, harder circles. I'm pushing into Liam's hand meeting him with every thrust. I bring Trevor's mouth to mine by pulling his hair and I suck hard on his lip as my orgasm starts to hit.

My entire body feels like it's on fire. My vision dims as I close my eyes and stars sparkle in front of me. I've gripped Liam's arm in my hand so hard I've probably left marks and I'm practically humping his hand. I'm pulling Trevor's hair as he continues to suck and nibble on my bottom lip and jaw. I've finally ridden the last wave and release Liam's arm and fall limply into the bed. I'm trying to catch my breath as Bash and Liam pull their hands away and Trevor's lips continue their path to my neck and collarbone.

"I came in my pants." Bash groans into the mattress next to me. I start laughing, followed by Liam and Trevor and then the four of us have dissolved into a fit of laughter and can't seem to stop. Liam has collapsed on top of me so my bare center is pressed against his abs. It feels really intimate and my lady parts are cuddling with his abs soaking up his warmth and soft skin and they want to set up camp there permanently.

"That was beautiful. Watching you fall apart in the middle of us is the sexiest thing I've ever seen. I'm pretty sure my dick is going to be permanently hard now and I'll never be able to look at you again without seeing your pretty O face." Trevor says as he punctuates his words with a kiss. I smile into his mouth.

"How do you feel angel? Was that Okay?" Liam asks from my stomach. I look down to him and tangle my hand that's not currently holding Bash's hand into his hair.

"It was perfect. That was everything I dreamed it would be. It feels right being naked in the middle of you..." My sentence trails off as I giggle with how odd that sounded.

"I feel really good. Like so relaxed I never want to leave this pile." I look around at my guys who are all mostly dressed. "But maybe next time you can be naked too."

A chorus of groans sounds around me.

"Like I said you can have whatever you want. I would never object to naked time with you. Ever." Trevor stresses the word ever and gives me a quick peck on the lips. "I need to uhh pee." He gets up and jogs to their bathroom.

"He means jerk off." Liam says as he peppers kisses across my belly. I laugh and then groan and cover my face.

"Will you guys teach me how to give hand jobs and blow jobs?" I ask in all seriousness because they are skills I will definitely need with three boyfriends.

Bash chokes on air and starts coughing while Liam looks up at me with a smirk.

"I will teach you everything angel. There's no rush we have forever to practice."

I sigh. This was the best first day of college ever.