Charlie and the Wolf Pack {39}

Chapter Thirty-Nine

After that it was a bunch of movement from everyone. The whole house was busy doing shit, Rion was in his office doing whatever he was doing. Sirena was in her office on the telephone non-stop, she was making a lot of calls. Even Danny was busy though I had clue what the hell he was doing. The rest of the pack and I were just trying to stay out of everyone's way. The staff was running around the house making up beds, so in other words shit was going down. Too bad I didn't know what that shit was.

"So anyone else feel left out?" Connor asked.

"I know I do" Wade said.

All of us were in the library piled together like a pack of dogs, Nick was sitting on the floor, back against the wall and my head was in his lap. With Connor's legs across my lap, across mine. Dice was sitting in Brad's lap, I was happy for Brad.

"Hey Zagan I have a question" I said out of nowhere.

Zagan nodded telling me to go a head and ask.

"Lamia, is she still alive?"

"How do you know of her?" Zagan asked confused.

"I'll explain later."

"Yes, she is alive, she trained me to be the warrior I am" Zagan said.

"I heard she was the best."

Zagan nodded "It is true there is no one better than she."

"How many Demonkind have black gymlas?"

Zagan looked at me shocked before he spoke "there is only one, Lamia. Oh and you. You know for someone born of the human world, you know so much about Demonkind."

"I know, how cool is that."

Zagan looked confused again, "I do not understand. Cool? Would you like a blanket?"

I laughed "no cool is an expression, it means the same as awesome."

Zagan nodded, "Yes I understand now."

"Zagan, may I ask what it was like growing up in Demonica?" Pam asked.

"I haven ever lived anywhere else so I am unsure how to compare it."

"No, she means tell us what growing up was like, tell us about you" Angelica clarified.

"Oh yes I understand now. I was poor, my father was a blacksmith who only made enough money to feed us. My mother was a healer but she never charged the people of our village because they were poorer than us. But my parents were the best they were kind and caring. I was sick of seeing the tiredness in they're eyes, so I stole from Lamia. Only I didn't know who she was at the time and when I found out I thought she was going to kill me. Thankfully she didn't, what she did was give me a job. I worked around her house and did little things for her. She trained me to fight, hand to hand, with a sword, and by magic. After that many came to face me in battle, I defeated them all, soon I had real warriors coming to fight me. That is when the king took notice, and when I beat his best and the king gave me a job."

"How old are you?" Angie asked.

Zagan looked at her, unsure if he wanted to answer "I am only 110."

Someone whistled.

"Is my age a problem for you?" Zagan asked Angie.

She blushed but shook her head. Aww aren't they cool.

"So what do you think is going to happen?" Stephan asked.

"Who knows. The only thing I know is that were going to fight and destroy those bastards who killed Dante and Reggie" Nick said with a growl.