Charlie and the Wolf Pack {24}

Chapter Twenty-Four

I can honestly say that I try not to be the jealous mate/girlfriend/wife or whatever you want to call me. But nothing can make you go crazy like having your boyfriend call you another girls' name while he's having sex with you.

I stopped grinding on my mate, my on-coming orgasm forgotten I got off him and walked closer to the dresser. I'm not sure I knew what to do right now, I mean what would you do?

"Charlie" Nick said softly.

"Oh you know my name now" I said beyond pissed off.

"Look I can explain" he started.

"I really don't care right now" I said then walked out of the room.

Walking down the hall I was so mad. That bastard, how dare he. I needed to get away from him because the way I was feeling right now if I stayed in that room there would have been a fight. My blood was on fire and I was seeing red. Then out of nowhere a wall hit me.

"Charlie are you okay? Whoa, why are you naked in the hallway?" The wall said.

Why the hell was the wall talking to me and why did it sound like Brad?

"Charlie?" It said again.

"Brad?" I asked.

"Yeah, I'm Brad. Are you okay do you need my shirt or something?"

"Do you know where Connor is?"

"Yup, he just went to is room and he's alone. Do you need me to walk with you?"

"No thank you" I said then went to find Connor.

All the way to Connor's room I just kept thinking how could that bastard call me Mara. DURING SEX. I don't know what pissed me off more the thought of Nick cheating or him calling Me Charlie Kane, his wife, his mate by someone else's name. I mean really how the hell do you confuse me with someone else.

Finally I was at Connor's door I feel like it took me years to get here. I pounded on the door hard and it swung open.

"Charlie."

And I couldn't help what happened next I was like someone else had control of my body. . . I kissed Connor.

Nope just kidding, that was totally not what happened at all.  

I burst into tears.

"Charlie what the hell happened" Connor asked as he dragged me in his room.

He sat me on the bed then walked away, only to come back with a shirt in his hands. I let him put the shirt on me and once he was done with that he let me cry on him.

"Hey 'bláth' what happened?" Connor said

Bláth is something he calls me when we're alone it means flower in Irish.

I stopped crying long enough to say "that asshole."

And wouldn't you know it "that asshole" walked in the room. He only had on a pair of sweatpants and if I wasn't mad at him I would have said he looked good.

"Charlie listen."

"Did you fuck her?" I asked cutting him off.

"How could you ask me that?" Was he serious?

"I'm sorry, how could I ask you that? I can ask because from what I could tell it wasn't me you was thinking about in there."

"Holy duck bunnies, Nick tell me you didn't" Connor said.

"I'll admit I did say Mara while we were having sex but that was only because I remembered talking to her before I woke up in the hospital wing. Not because I had sex with her."

"I swear to all that is holy if you fucked that vampire I will make it so you'll never have sex with anyone again" I said.

"Charlie, you don't really think I had sex with someone else, so tell me what's really wrong."

"Dude are you really asking that question right now. We all know I'm the cute brother but you just proved I'm the smart one too" Connor said.

"Why are you here anyway?" Nick asked as if he just noticed Connor.

"It's my room" Connor asked.

Nick looked like he wanted to say something but he just shook his head then turned back to me.

"Can we go back to our room?"

I thought about it for a second before I nodded my head. We started walking of the room when Nick reached out to grab me. I moved out of his reach.

"I don't need help walking" I said.

When we got to our room Nick closed the door then leaned against it. Neither one of us said a thing, both waiting for the other to talk first. Then overcome with anger I did the only thing that came to mind. I pulled my hand back and punch him right in the jaw. Not hard enough to break anything but hard enough to hurt.

"Don't you ever call out another bitches name when you're with me!"

Holding his jaw he looked at me hard the said, "so that's the real problem, your pissed about the name calling."

"Of course I'm mad about that you asshole it's just rude to call out another girls' name during sex."

"Baby I'm sorry, but you know I would never have sex with another girl and there is no way I could confuse you with someone else."

I sat down on the bed "so what did remember about her?" I refuse to say her name right now.

He smiled because he knew he was forgiven. He sat down and said, "She was the one who told me about the king."

"Okay do you remember what she said about him?"

"A little. He was a king that Sirena went to war against, and I know it was more to it then that but I don't remember."

"That's fine, I'm sure it will come back to you."

"Speaking of come, if I remember correctly you didn't and as if your mate I think I should make sure you do."

"I'm not in the mood" I said turning away from him.

"I bet I could get you in the mood." Cocky bastard.

"I'm sure you can but no thank you. Beside you do not get to enjoy yourself."

"Charlie this is not about me, it's about you and making sure you enjoy yourself. And you can enough keep the shirt on."

And just like that I was I was thrown back on my back with his head between my legs and damn him if I wasn't enjoying myself.