Charlie and the Wolf Pack {55}

                                                         Chapter Fifty-Five

I was having a seizure.

“Charlie?” someone was calling me.

“Maybe you should slap her” another voice said.

Oh, I wasn’t having a seizure someone was shaking me.

“Please stop” I said in a quiet voice.

I stopped moving and I was able to catch my breath, which was a good thing. Slowly I opened my eyes and realized that my body wasn’t hurting as much as it was before. Nick was in my face with a worried expression on his beautiful face, well everyone was worried, everyone but Cassandra who looked happy.

“Are you alright?” Nick asked.

“Two weeks from now, Cherrywood Cemetery, midnight” I said ignoring Nick’s question.

Cassandra was smiling “so you figured it out, smart doggy.”

I let the dog comment go because soon she would be nothing more than a bad memory but if we were honest so would I. “What are you smiling at you’ll be dead soon?”

“So will you.”

“At least you’ll go first” I told before walking to the door.

“Charlotte, where are you going?” Sirena asked.

I turned to look at her “I need a shower then I don’t know but I need some time.”

In the shower I let the hot water run down my body as I silently cried, tears merging with the water. I wasn’t crying because I was scared, I’ll admit I didn’t want to die but I wasn’t afraid. I was sad, what about my family? Most of all Nick, what about him, I knew he would take it bad. I didn’t want him blaming himself the way I knew he would. He always said that he would protect and when I died he would be so hurt. I would miss him, so much.

“Charlie?” Nick called out as he knocked on the door.

“Yeah?” I said while wiping the tears from my eyes.

He walked in the bathroom and I pulled back the shower door the way I saw it since I was dying I would make the most of the next two weeks.

“Take those clothes off and get in here” I told him.

He didn’t waste any time getting naked and slamming me in to the shower wall, not that I had any problems with that at all.

(¸.·´ ¸.·*´¨)¸.·*¨)

“So can you tell us what you saw?” Rion asked me as we sat in the conference room. Everyone was gathered around waiting to hear what I saw in the vision and I was ready to tell them but I would leave a few things out. No one had to know that I was dying, especially Nick, if he knew that he wouldn’t let me go. And I had to because how else would we defeat Clayton, so clearly I would keep that to myself.

“Were you planning on fighting with us?” I asked looking at my aunt.

She smiled at me “of course I’m coming with you.”

Rion’s head snapped her way, and he was watching her like she was crazy.

“How can I ask anyone to do something for me that I would not do myself? That is not the type of queen I want to be.”

Rion looked like he wanted to say something but he understood what she was saying so he remained quiet.

“We have a problem, Ian was there and he wasn’t fighting with us.”