Charlie and the Wolf Pack {51}

Chapter Fifty-One

I turned to Nick “And people thought I only married you because you were sexy, but I told them that you were smart too.”

“I keep forgetting how funny you are.”

“How could you forget, I say funny shit all the time” I told him then stuck my tongue out at him.

“Alright you two, Charlie what is the name of that stuff?”

“Thesiis.”

Rion nodded his head “do you think we could make it ourselves?”

“Yes, the hardest thing to get is –well all of it. But lucky for us we have everything we need here.”

“That is good” Sirena said.

“How much of it should we make?” Rion asked.

That was a good question.

“I say we make a lot and drown them in it” I said totally serious.

“Hades, do you think we could use some of your spit?” I asked the hellhound in the corner. Though he didn’t answer me.

Everyone looked at me like I was crazy even Zagan, which I thought crazy because hello, he was a demon.

“May I ask why you would be interested in his spit?” Rion asked.

I laughed because if I didn’t know why I wanted it I would be asking the same thing. Asking for someone’s spit is just nasty.

“Yes I too would like to know the answer to that question” Zagan said.

“Because we need it to make Thesiis. Don’t they teach you anything about being a demon?” I asked with a smile.

“No one knows how to make Thesiis anymore it is a long forgotten drug” Zagan said.

“Not so much on the forgotten part, it was used against Sirena and myself about a month ago” Nick said.

“Really? My people don’t use that anymore” he shook his head. “There has been peace among my people for a long time.”

“I wish I could say the same for us” I said thinking out loud.

“We should get to work, who’ll know how much time we’ll need” Nick said.

Which was true but there was something that was bothering me “Are we going to sit here and wait for them to attack us?”

“No we will not, what we will do is make sure we ready before we run head first into battle” Rion answered, which was a good idea.

(¸.·´ ¸.·*´¨)¸.·*¨)

“Okay so let me get this straight Nick and Sirena almost died, Brad is hooking up with a vampire. Something is going on with Danny and Lyla, something was going on with Wade and Keri. Jenny and Krystal are in love but Krystal’s in denial. Angie is hooking up with a demon, Pam and this Jared Walker are thinking about hooking up. Charlie talks to the dead, did I forget anything?” Emma said.

Ha! I knew something happened with Wade and Keri.

“You forgot about Zagan’s mother slapping the shit out of Charlie” Connor added helpfully.

I only gave him a pointed look.

“You couldn’t just let that go?” Nick asked.

I nodded agreeing with Nick and I was starting to think that that was Connor’s favorite part about being here.