Chapter 26: Beauty and the beast.

Lou's POV:

We all turned our heads to face a grinning Ryan.

"That's a cute story you got there guys but it's gonna be for another time. It's getting late." He said firmly and with that Maya, Theo and Simon got up and were ready to leave.

"What the hell? No, I don't want them to leave! It's still seven!" I said while getting up in a protesting way, I just hope he'll let them stay for an hour or two!

"It's okay Lou, we're going to see you tomorrow don't worry. Oh and one more thing, run away run away make sure the coast's clear, the Alpha's near, the Alpha's near." Simon whispered in my ear, he whispered the last part in a sing song tone which caught my attention more.

What did he mean? Since when did he sing that ?

"What's that supposed to mean?" I voiced my thoughts.

"Nothing..." He said in an innocent voice while a grin was forming on his lips, but before I could question it again, he turned around and walked through the door.

"Protect the untouched Lou! Be aware tonight!" Maya whispered in my ear and smiled mischievously at me, making sure no one heard her, but judging from Theo's disgusted expression I wasn't the only one who heard.

Again, what does she mean?

'You have a horny boyfriend waiting to sleep with you, and last time I checked, he wasn't so calm when you ate that sausage...'

Oh...my...God...

As soon as they left, I turned to face the satisfaction that was plastered on Ryan's face.

"You're not gonna do anything to me..." I stuttered, fear laced with my voice. Why was I afraid you might ask? He's a werewolf, he's much stronger and can rape me.

His expression turned into one of worry but also disappointment.

"I thought I told you, I'm never going to hurt you Lorraine." His voice was so soft and deep, filled with honesty and sincerity. And as much as I tried not believing him and keeping my guards up, I just couldn't...

He meant what he said.

"I want to show you something." He said calmly and stretched his hand in front of him in a gesture to place my hand in his, but being the sassy dramatic girl I am, I brushed it off confidently.

"Fine then, let me guide you." Ryan continued after he saw that my attitude was rising back.

He started walking behind the stairs where there was an empty room. We entered the room, it was normal and completely empty except for the right wall that had a huge book shelve that was filled with books and the fireplace right next to it. I visited the room once before he blew me up with his truth about being a werewolf, the books in the bookcase were all about werewolves and sci-fi, not my type!

It was not suspicious back in the days, I thought that he was obsessed with werewolves and scientifical things, even mystical creatures. I thought it was his hobby.

"What do you want to show me?" I asked curiously as to why did he take me here.

"If you want to know more about us, werewolves, you have all the books in here." He said pointing at the bookcase.

"Don't worry, whenever I have a question I'll just ask you, it's much easier." I snapped at him as he shot me a glare. It was the first time he mentions this.

"Alright, but if you want to read anything else-" He preceded as he approached the side of the stony fireplace and pushed on one of the rocks. As soon as he pushed the bookcase pulled in front of us and settled at the right showing a secret room right behind it.