Chapter 15: little demon!

Lou's POV:

I placed the plates on the table as soon as I finished with the pancakes and we all ate silently, until I remembered this Rebecca that, for some reason, irritated me.

"So, tell me more about this Rebecca." I said interrupting the silence making Simon choke on his food and Theo look at me wide eyed.

"Uhm what? So you heard about her?" Simon said with worry in his voice.

"Yes, and I'd like to know more about her." What is wrong with me? Why was I interested in her history with Ryan all of a sudden.

Theo had a smirk on his face as soon as I said that.

"Don't worry about her Luna. She's not a threat." He said still grinning. Do all the werewolves grin that much? And what the heck did he mean by that?

"You know guys, you can call me Lou. But I'd like to know why you mentioned her name earlier..." I said confidently.

"Oh God! We forgot to introduce ourselves to you, Lou." Simon said trying to change the subject.

"My name is Simon Matthews I'm 19 years old and I am the third in command here." He said while looking at Theo to tell him that it was his turn to introduce himself.

"And I am Theodore Lewis I am 22 years old and I'm the Beta of the pack. I am also mated to Maya Reynolds who is going to join us later on." He said calmly and continued eating. So Theo found his mate already, if Simon didn't mention anything about it then he's not mated to anyone yet.

"I am Lorraine Queen but I prefer if you call me Lou, a 17 year old normal human girl." I answered proudly, but they looked at me waiting for an addition to what I just said.

"O-oh no that's it, I'm just a normal girl." I stuttered a little.

I was going to open the subject again but we heard the door opening and a female voice soon after .

"Oh boys!" She said in a sing song voice. "Is she already awake? I can't wait to meet her! Last time I saw her was when she was laying on the bed lifeless after what Louis, Tyler and John did to her." Wait what? She met me before? Who are Louis, Tyler and John and what did they do to me?

As soon as the guys saw my obliviousness Theo slapped his forehead with his hand and Simon started snickering while mumbling, "This is gonna be good."

A girl stood there, in front of the kitchen, looking at us, correction, looking at me with a smile on her face. She ran towards me and hugged me making it hard for me to breath. Simon and Theo got up and pushed her away from me while she had a confused look on her face.

"Oh! I'm so sorry! I always forget, I get carried away in the hug. Anyway, it's so nice to see you finally awake Luna. I'm Maya Reynolds, Theo's mate. I'm 20 years old and always ready to serve you." She said excitedly. So this was Maya.

She was taller than me, she had a beautiful tanned body with amazing curves where they should be. Her hair and eyes were black and her lips were pink and plump. She smiled at me showing her white perfectly lined teeth. She was flawless! And judging from the excited way she's talking to me I could say she has a bubbly and friendly personality, I'm pretty sure I'm gonna get along with her and Simon, but Theodore...well he kept most things to himself and he wasn't as open as the rest so he's gonna be a tough one.

'God! This girl is absolutely gorgeous!' Yeah thanks captain obvious.

"I'm Lorraine Queen but you can call me Lou, I'm 17 years old." I said awkwardly.

"You forgot to tell her you're a normal human girl too Lou." Simon said sarcastically. That guy...I like him!

"Thanks for reminding me Simon." I replied making him and Maya both laugh.