Chapter 7:'Oh God Help!'

Ryan's POV:

As soon as I left her and that dumbass, I went to the pack house. I took three of my best men and charged them with a mission that guaranteed to make my mate approach me in an indirect way.

I eventually came back because I couldn't leave her all alone, and I wanted to check up on her and see if that asshole was still there. But once I saw her again that night, I couldn't believe my eyes. I had a pretty nice show, I won't deny that I got turned on real hard, she was fucking naked in front of her window!

'We have to fix that window.' I said to myself as soon as she turned around.

In the morning I watched over her as she went inside her friend's car and they took off. Of course I followed them, I entered the carnival and kept my eyes on her, she was so beautiful, her soft pink lips, this beautiful smile of her which was very contagious might I add, everytime she smiled I found myself smiling too. She was damn adorable, look at that angel, she even glows under the sunlight!

I saw her eat that sandwich and fuck if I didn't imagine her eating my cock that way.

Fuck I thought to myself as I kept looking at her taking another bite into her mouth. What is she doing to me ?

I was well hidden in the crowd which made it hard for her to see me, but then when this accident happened I was about to kill those guys when she suddenly stood up for herself and that just made me very happy and relieved, but still, I was going to murder them.

I heard everything she had said, every word, and I now had every reason to kill these people. She had just ended her friendship with her friends which was bad for what I had planned in the first place.

"Change of plans boys." I telepathically announced to my men, waiting for them to find me and as soon as they did I started ordering them the new plan.

"John, Louis and Tyler, I want you three to shift and wait calmly in front of her house because she's furious and she's going to leave any minute now, so I want you there fast and forbidding any access to her house. Bring her to the forest towards me, AND IF I SEE ONE SCRATCH ON HER, YOU'RE DEAD!" I threatened as they shivered in fear.

"Yes Alpha." John said before I dismissed them.

As soon as I found this dickhead, I rushed towards him and took him to a place where there was no people, starting to beat him up all of a sudden, I lost all my control and was about to kill him if Theo didn't stop me at the last minute.

"He's not worth it Al-boss." Theo had said but I was seeing red.

"W-what the fuck is wrong with you, you motherfucker? Why did you do th-that? I don't even know you!" He said scared that I would beat him up again.

With that thing said I stared at him with my now scary yellow eyes, he yelped at my action and backed away slowly stumbling on the floor before he took off running like the motherfucking coward he is. That dick!

I turned around and saw Lou, yes I finally heard her friend call her that, apparently her real name is Lorraine, what a pretty name...
I saw her leave the carnival, she didn't have a ride home and she had to walk. As much as I wanted to offer her a ride, I couldn't or my plan wouldn't work. And with that we left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lou's POV:

Oh my god! I'm not ready to die. I thought to myself as I ran as fast as I could, going deeper and deeper into the forest.

I was freaking out, they were right behind me. I searched for a tree with some branches I could reach to climb on it and save myself, but there was no climbable tree around. I ran faster and faster until I saw a tree that had everything I needed to climb on it.