Chapter 21: cart racing!

Lou's POV:

Simon, Maya and I sat in the back seat while Theo and Ryan were in the front.

"So guys, what do you call a sheep with no legs? huh? A sheep with no legs?" Simon said and he was trying so hard to hold his laughter. Seeing from his red face he was going to explode any minute now.

A sheep with no legs? A retard sheep?

"No one knows Simon. Enlighten us..." Maya sighed annoyingly so we could move on from this joke.

"A CLOUD!" He said and erupted in a fit of laughter. The joke wasn't funny but his laugh was. That's why I couldn't contain my laugh, the same goes to Maya.

"Simon you fucking moron, can't you shut up?" Theo sighed obviously pissed off of Simon's stupidity, but Maya slapped the back of his head and shut him up immediately. You go, girl!

"We're here." Ryan interrupted us while finding a spot in the parking lot. I don't know where we are, this is definitely not my town so if I tried escaping I'm going to end up dead, kidnapped, raped, dead.

'Let's just stick by the guys tonight, shall we?' Yes Lou, we shall.

We got out of the car and made our way to the super market in complete silence. Ryan, Theo and Maya looked like super badass heroes entering the market looking all hot and everything while me and Simon were behind them cracking jokes and laughing at how stupid they were.

Ryan pulled a cart and started searching the aisles, Maya and Theo did the same. I just went straight for the pads and took like five boxes, I ran back to where Ryan was and threw them in the cart without even looking at him. He stared at them for a moment before shrugging and continuing whatever he was doing. My cheeks were burning by now till I made my way to the shampoo section.

I brought three bottles of shampoo for women since I have been using men's shampoo for more than two weeks now. I also took two bottles of conditioner and went right back where Ryan was. The cart was mostly filled with my things, my girly things.

I walked in the market, searching for other things I needed, and I remembered that I need some clothes. Making my way to the clothes area, I spotted Maya examining a dress in her hand. A short red halter dress which was ruffled at the end, it looked like it was for a party, but then again, it was too hot for a party. I bet Theo was going to like it.

"Hey Maya, this dress is really pretty, you should try it on." I told her and she smiled at me.

"I actually have the same one in black, I was just making sure it was the exact same."

"Oh I see. Did you bring those toilet paper you talked about earlier?" I asked with a grin plastered on my face.

She didn't answer, she just had the same grin as me while she made a movement of her hands telling me to see by myself. I looked down at her cart, it was freaking filled with toilet paper! We started laughing, imagining Theo's expression when he sees this.

"Where is he by the way?" Maya asked curiously furrowing her eyebrows together.

"I think he's with Ryan." I answered her as I took some amazingly pretty shirts and sweaters, which had embroided roses on them, from the counter and placed them on my arm.

"Alright, I'm gonna join them then..." She said as she turned around and took her cart in the direction where Ryan and Theo were. "By the way, those shirts are totally adorable, you have to buy them." She said before disappearing behind the aisle.

I took more clothes, including pants, pajamas and of course shoes, because my vans were already digging their grave. After trying everything on and choosing which ones to buy and which ones to not buy, I went towards Ryan, Theo and Maya and placed my clothes in the cart, where all my stuff were.