Chapter 20: Stupid.

Lou's POV:

I sat in the backseat with Maya while Theo was in the passenger's seat and Ryan driving.

'This is going to be good.' I really hope it goes well...

We soon arrived at the pack village, it was not a house, it was a damn little village. When everybody noticed Ryan and I in the car, they bowed down in a respectful way to salute us. I just smiled at them and waved from behind the window feeling very excited.

'Yeah, you waved like queen elizabeth waves, with your fingers glued together and all.' I was nervous okay? It's the first time a whole country salutes me.

These people were so nice though. I just can't believe Ryan is their Alpha, he was so...different.

We stopped in front of a house, it was much bigger than the rest of the houses in here, more like a hotel. This must be the pack house. Ryan and Theo got out of the car opening the doors for us, we followed them inside and Ryan suddenly started shouting and giving orders to a man who was already bent down in front of him, clearly not ready yet for whatever kind of bullshit Ryan's going to bring this morning.

"Get me John, Tyler and Louis. NOW!" He shouted at the man as he stood up and made his way out of the building.

I started looking around, we were currently in the entree of the building and there was a dark hallway with portraits of muscular men that I failed to know who they were.

"Those are the portraits of the previous Alphas and Lunas of this pack, Alpha Ryan doesn't have a portrait yet since the pack members were waiting for him to find...you. Eventually we all gave up on the idea of him finding a mate at this age, but I knew that the moon goddess had planned something special for him, and here you are." Maya whispered in my ear as I processed the information she's given me while we started walking slowly down the hallway.

"But he's still so young. Why did he give up on his mate?" I asked curiously.

"Werewolves find their mate at 18 years old, if the male wolf still hasn't found his mate after he turns 22 years old he eventually thinks it's impossible to find her, and so do we."

"That's nonsense!" I blurted out while she laughed at my reaction.

"You don't have to worry about our problems Luna. Whenever you're ready, you and Alpha Ryan will have a portrait of yourselves right on this spot." She said pointing at the empty wall in front of us.

"Alpha Ryan, you wanted to see us?" A deep voice said behind us where Ryan and Theo were standing. We all turned around and saw three very handsome men bent down in front of Ryan and I.

Are you kidding me? Literally all the werewolves I met were nothing but beautiful and hot! Isn't there a single werewolf that was ugly? That way I wouldn't be the only ugly living creature in here. Selfish I know, but what should I think when I'm surrounded with hot beings?

"All of you, in my office now." Ryan ordered them as we entered a room down the hallway. I'm guessing that's the office he's talking about. The room was big, there was a huge desk in front of the french window, just in front of the desk was a set of a leather black sofa and two leather chairs at both sides of it.

No one wanted to sit, we were all standing straight while John, Tyler and Louis formed a straight line.

"This is your future Luna." Ryan told the boys while wrapping his arm around my waist which I slowly removed. But he wasn't in the mood for my attitude and growled loudly as he wrapped both hands around me in a possessive way and placed his chin on my head. He bent down to reach me seeing how short I was compared to him.