Memory 6 : The News

" After that day , I knew she was gonna buy me a guitar... but why ?Why me ? Yea she has a crush on me and everything , but I'm not worth all that money. I felt bad that I already knew because she wants it to be a surprise. To make matters worse I'm going to have to pretend to be shocked. Ugh , I thought why me !? Outta all the boys in New York why does she have to like me !? It sucked that I really didn't feel the same way .. I mean I loved her .. but as a friend ya know ? I didn't know how I was going to break it to her. I didn't want things to change between us , but I knew for a fact that they were. Damn.... well the next day was pretty normal as usual. Went to school , did work and walked home with Talia , nothing major , but on the way to my house she got a phone call.."

Issac - I think your phone is ringing

Talia - Yea I know ( Takes phone out of pocket ) , huh from Japan ? Its my grandpa . ( answers phone ). Moshi Moshi ( Hello )

Talia's grandfather - Moshi Moshi , genkidesuka ? ( How are you  )

Talia - Genkidesu ( Im fine ) , Arigato Gozaimasu ( Thank you )

Talia's grandfather - Anata no hahaoya to chichioya wa , dono yo ni yatte imasu ? ( How are your mother and father doing ? )

Talia - ehh  Maamaa ( so so )

Talia's grandfather - So des ka .. ( Oh I see )

Talia - Ja ..( well then )

Talia's grandfather - Watashi wa nyusu o mottw imasu ( I have news )

Talia - So des ka ( Is that so ?)

Talia's grandfather - Hai .. anata no hahaoya to chichioya ni hanashi aibu ( I've spoken to your mother and father ..) karera wa anata ga watashitoisshoni ju mitaidesu ( they want you to come live with me )

" I don't know what they were saying , but Talia looked surprised , almost like she had seen a ghost or something. She had gripped her phone tightly and I seen a tear or two roll down her cheek"

Talia - Naze...? ( why )

Talia's grandfather - Karera wa watashi ni subete o katarimashita ( They told me everything )

Talia - Sugoi.. ( wow )

Talia's grandfather - Boku wa mou ika na kereba naranai ( I have to go now ) , watashi wa , anata o aishiteimasu ( I love you )

Talia -...bo..boku wa kimo mo aishiteiru yo ( I love you too )

Talia's grandfather - Sewa o shimasu ( take care )

Talia - Sewa o shimasu..

" Talia hung up the phone and put it back in her pocket. She wiped her eyes off a little and looked at me . I asked her what happened and all she said was Nothing. Come on , lets go . I didn't ask anymore questions. We got to my house and went into my basement. Luckily my father was at work , my mother loves Talia , but anyway we went to my basement and set up her equipment. Well her Tripod. "

Talia - So , the song ?

Issac - Yea .. um about that I sorta kinda don't have one .. ha

Talia *sigh* - Seriously , you only have like 3 days to do this ...

Issac - Yea I know , but can I ask you a question ?

Talia - Sure , what is it ?

Issac - That phone call.. what was it about ?

Talia - I'd rather not talk about it..

Issac - Talia come on , I'm your bestfriend ..you know you can tell me anything