Memory 5 : "Her"

" So yea , um Talia's been talking waaaay to much.  I think it's my turn to tell some of OUR story. So after I hung up the phone I went into my backpack and pulled out a notepad full of songs of written since I was a kid. Before you guys assume the songs are about Talia , they're not. It may seem kinda weird , but actually I didn't really like Talia the way she liked me.. she was just my bestfriend ya know? I didn't start catching feelings for her until , wait no , I'll tell you guys that another time. I keep getting off topic. Anyway the next day came and it was pretty normal except Talia's friends just kept staring at me . Like everywhere I went there they were . Kate was staring at me the hardest. People always told me she had a thing for me.. I ended up giving her the attention she wanted.. She was cute.. so that day I spent time with Kate up until it was time for Talia to come over. Kate wanted to tag along so I let her come.. worst idea of my life"

Kate - So what's the song about ?

Issac - I don't know which one I'm going to use yet.

Talia - Well which one do you like the most

Kate - Yea which one ?

Issac - I like all of my music to be honest

Talia - Wait , why do you need me to do AV stuff ? Can't you just sing it acoustically in front of you're class ?

Issac - We'll the thing is I don't have a guitar. I would love to sing a song acoustically , but then again I'd only do that if I was in love

Talia and Kate - You're not in love !?

" They looked at each other and then back at me "

Issac - Well to be completely honest no , I'm not. Of course I'm I have love for you guys , but I'm not in love with anybody.. yet

Talia - Oh .. Okay ..

Kate - Hmm well love does take time

" I heard Talia mummer It's been 5 years. That's enough freakin' time "

Issac - What'd you say Tal ?

Talia - Nothing . Come on , can we hurry up and get to your house already

Issac - Oh yea sure

Kate - What a buzzkill

Talia - Oh shut up Kate

Kate - Yea yea

" We continued to walk to my house. On the way there Kate was all over me and Talia just kept walking faster and faster with her equipment. I can tell she was struggling because she kept dropping things. I offered to help , but she gave me the cold shoulder. I guess she was jealous . We kept walking and when we were about a block away Talia stopped in front of Jackie's Music Emporium . I asked what she was looking at and she said nothing , just go ahead without me I'll catch up. I just nodded my head. Me and Kate went up ahead with out her which was dumb.. Talia has never been to my house before so how could she find it . I told Kate to go up ahead because I left something. Which was also dumb because she's never been to my house either. Anyway I went back to Jackie's and went inside. I seen Talia talking to Jackie so I went off to the side and listened to their conversation"

Talia - So this is the cheapest Guitar you have !? 700 dollars !?

Jackie - Yup , I mean if that's too much I can just hold on to it

Talia - No , no , no . Ummm don't sell it just yet , what if I come up with the money before next Monday ?

Jackie - Hmm , next Monday ? . I'll tell you what. Come up with $500 by next Saturday and It's yours