Sixteen

After I came to the horrid realisation that I actually did sort of like my worst enemy, I fled from Hazel's dorm, rambling lies about a non-existent essay I had to write. As of now, I'm taking pictures of my dorm because I have nothing else to do, and I constantly find it 'fun' to waste the memory on my cards.

I enter the living room to find Noah and Rachel making out. Hoorah, here's to the happy couple. I clear my throat, showing that I'm actually in the room. Rachel springs off the couch, glaring at me. "Oh my gosh, Auden. You can't just walk in on Noah and I like that."

I roll my eyes. "Oh my gosh, Rachel. You can't just take over my living room and make it your personal area to do... things." Rachel lets out a little yelp and speed-walks out the door without saying goodbye to her blushing boyfriend. I begin to chuckle.

"You're blushing!" I holler, bending over with laughter. "I made Noah Dillon blush!"

Noah ignores me, pulling his t-shirt up over his cheeks, revealing a bit of flesh of his seemingly muscled chest. I grin. "Now, is that an achievement or what?"

Noah glares at me. "I'll show you what it means to blush, Auden. You just wait and see."

"Whatever. Can I ask you something Noah?"

Noah smiles, flopping back on the couch where he had been placed before.

I don't think I'll ever sit in that area again.

"You just did." "No," I pause, shaking my head. "Well, yes. But can I ask you another?"

"You just did."

"Shut up, Noah." I repeat myself for the millionth time. I wish I could actually count how many times I've told Noah to 'shut up'. "My question is; why did you bring me to the reunion and not Rachel? Why did you say you were single?"

Noah runs a hand through his brown hair. "I don't know. It was just easier to bring you. Rach was gone to Amsterdam."

"So, she was gone away – so I was basically your side chick for the time being?" I splutter, leaning my head forehead. I hate him. He is so dead.

"See?" Noah smirks. "Chick! I knew you'd come to use my genius nickname."

"I am so ready to deck a hit towards you Noah Dillon. So. Ready." I hiss. Instead, I lamp a cushion at him. Of course, Noah catches it with just a simple flick of his wrist before throwing it back, hitting my stomach with great ease.

"Ugh." I huff, falling back onto the arm chair. "I hate you."

"So you've said." Noah replies swiftly, smirking. Again.

I grin. "Damnit!" I hiss. "Every single time. That freaking smirk."

"One minute you hate my guts, the next you can't help but smile when I do?" Noah quizzes.

Then, he says the forbidden words that no boy should ever ask a lady. Ever.

"Are you PMSing or something?"

"Noah!" I scream, grabbing a cushion and charging towards him. I know I'll never win. Noah is twice as strong as me; this petite and short girl with a lot of anger problems towards Noah.

"Yes?" he asks. He holds his arm out, his palm stretching out like he's giving someone a high-five. I charge right into his hand. He holds my head, stopping me from moving anywhere. I'm pushing against his hand, he's easily stopping me; it's obvious who is getting the trophy here.

"You are mean." I decide, ceasing back to my upright posture and walking away. "And you better deep clean that couch!"

*****************************************************************************************************

Hi Dreamers :) Don't forget to comment and vote!

QOTC: Do you trust Travis?

 I know some people like the evil characters, and I'm one of them. 

                                       See you soon, ~ Belle x