Chapter Three; Anam Cara.

{Anam Cara; A person with whom you can share your deepest thought, feeling, and dreams with your soul mate

{Anam Cara; A person with whom you can share your deepest thought, feeling, and dreams with your soul mate.}

"Just give it to me one more time. Simpler."

Poe and Aurora sat shoulder to shoulder in Leia's room as she recovers. The two now changed out of their piolet's suit and into something more comfortable. Finn and a woman named Rose approached them with an idea about disabling the lightspeed tracker on. 

"So, the First Order's only tracking us from one Destroyer," Finn explains, looking between the two, "The lead one." 

"So we blow that one up," Aurora and Poe say at the same time, both turning to each with a smile. 

Finn clicked his fingers between the two, snapping them out of their trance, "I like where your head's at but no. They'd only start tracking us from another Destroyer." 

"But if we can-" Rose started before Finn continued excitedly. 

"But if we sneak on board the lead Destroyer and disable the tracker without them realising, then we can-"

"They won't realise it's off for one system cycle, about six minuets," Rose finished with a bright smile. 

"Sneak onboard, disable the tracker, our fleet escapes before they realise," Finn says. 

Aurora and Poe shared a look as Aurora leans back in her chair with a sigh and Poe stands wondering over to look over Leia, turning back to Finn and Rose, pointing between the two. 

"How did you two meet?"

Aurora watched Finn look back at Rose as Rose looks between Finn and Aurora, "Just luck." 

"Yeah? Good luck?" 

"Not sure yet." 

Aurora stands, patting BB-8 on the head as she does, sending Rose a small smile as she turns on the hologram on the table, checking on Leia's condition. 

"Poe, we gotta do this," Finn insists, "It will save the fleet and it will save Rey." 

"If I must be the sole voice of reason," C-3PO stepped in, "Admiral Holdo will never agree to this plan."

Poe looks away from Leia, turning to C-3PO, "Yeah, your right 3PO."

"She doesn't need to know," 

Everyone turns to Aurora, who holds a cheeky smile on her face, "Someone can go and disable the tracker and someone's stays here to jump to light speed."

Poe smiles brightly, "Finn and Rose, you two go and disable the tracker and Aurora and I will stay here," Poe ignores the way Aurora's smile drops, "But how do we get you two on the Destroyer." 

"We steal clearance codes," Rose suggests.

Finn shakes his head, "No, they are bio-hexacrypt and are re-scrambled every hour. We can't get through the security shields undetected. No one can."