Chapter five; Pistanthrophobia.

{Pistanthrophobia; The fear of trusting people due to past experiences with relationships gone bad

{Pistanthrophobia; The fear of trusting people due to past experiences with relationships gone bad.}

Aurora walks past Rey and Finn as they excitedly talk over each other, she bends down in front of BB-8 and hugs him, placing her forehead on his. 

"I'm sorry," Aurora mutters quietly, "I miss him too."

She pulls away giving him a small smile as she stands turning to face, Adam, Finn and Rey all look at her with a smile. 

"Well done," Finn smiles at her, "How did you learn to fly?" 

"My father," Aurora replies, looking at Rey, "Thanks for finding my droid and taking care of him."

Rey smiles widely, "Your welcome."

Suddenly, behind them a pipe burst and pressurised air in the floor spewed out, Aurora cursed, her and Adam lifting the grate out of play and Aurora jumped down into the crawlspace. 

"Grab the Harris wrench for me," 

Rey quickly grabbed the wrench kneeling down by Aurora head as she passed it to her. Aurora smiled in thanks before turning back to fix the pipe. 

"So your with the Resistance?" Rey asks, looking between the three.

"Y-Yeah," Finn nods, looking at Adam who nods his head as well. 

"We need to get back there," Adam says, looking down at Aurora who seems to be focused on fixing this pipe. 

"Pilex driver please?" Aurora holds out her hand for it. 

Rey looks at Adam, pointing at the box that's sat on the side of the room on the top of some other boxes. He took it, kneeling down as he opened the box picking up a round blue ball. 

"Not that," Aurora pops her head up, "That's Gungan, don't drop it." 

Adam places it down carefully before passing the Pilex driver to Aurora, he watches as she quickly patches up the pipe before pulling herself up and out of the hole. 

"Where are we going?" Rey asks. 

"Somewhere to drop off Finn and Adam, you with them, and then me and BB-8 have something to do," Aurora answers as she grabs the bonding tape and shuffles around in the box. 

"What?" Rey questions, watching Aurora jump back down.

"Do you want to come with us to the Resistance?" Aurora asks, looking up at Rey who held a conflicted look on her face, Aurora smiled, "Would of thought so." 

"What does that mean?" Rey asks, looking up at Finn and Adam who look at each other before turning to Rey and shrugging.

"Look Rey," Aurora sighs, "Jakku isn't a place you stay in, you look through the market and sell whatever you can to make money and get out of there. If your staying its for a reason and I bet your reason is family."