Chapter eleven; Cingulomania.

{Cingulomania; A strong desire to hold a person in your arms.}

"Stop the engine," 

A twelve year old Aurora sits next to her father in the piolet seat, she takes a deep breath before killing the engine, letting the Falcon drop mid-air. Han watches his daughter take control, turning back on the engine before turning the Falcon to the side, the edge of the Falcon scrapping the dune. Aurora lets out a exited squeal, jumping out of the piolet seat with a huge smile as Han laughs. 

Leia watches as the Falcon lands, arms crossed over her chest as Aurora holds on Han's hand as the two walk out of the Falcon with wide smiles. Aurora looks up at Leia, rushing over to her with Han following with a smile as she hugs Leia but quickly pulls away jumping up and down.

"Mum! Did you see that! I did it!" 

Han smiles down at his daughter as Leia can't help but chuckle at their daughters excitement. Aurora hugs Leia again, laughing as Han picks her up, placing her on his hip as Han throws an arm over Leia's shoulders as the three walk back towards the Resistance base. The base covered under sand with a higher base above it that was made for Luke to teach the youngling.

Suddenly, explosions are set off behind them, Han pulling Leia into him and crouching down with Aurora's head tucked into his shoulder blade, arms wrapped tightly around his shoulders. 

"Dad," Aurora says, looking over Han's shoulder as sand people rush down the dunes towards them.

"Get away from the ships!" Leia shouts, standing up and grabbing the blaster sat at her side, "Head to the higher ground."

Han held onto Aurora tighter, shooting at the sand people as he and Leia rush towards the base people following them and rushing along side them. Suddenly, another explosion happens, Han grabbing Leia's hand as they rush into the base. Han doesn't let go of Aurora or Leia's hand before heading into the control room, there stood Ben Solo, Han gently putting down Aurora letting her rush to her older brother who picks her up, holding her tightly as Leia and Han wrap their arms around them. 

---

Aurora followed her dad as she shot at two stormtroopers at the end of the corridor, Chewie doing the same behind them. Finn, Adam and Rey went to disable the doors and allow them access to plant the explosives. Han shrugged off his coat, taking Aurora's hand as they rush down the corridor. Waiting for the doors to open, Aurora takes off the bag on her back passing it to Han as the doors open. 

"The girl knows her stuff." 

Chewie follows Han and Aurora as thy continue to rush down the corridor leading to a small passage way that separates left and right. They were below the base; setting up explosives there allowed the whole thing to fall in on itself and destroy everything there. 

"We will set the charges against every other column," Han instructed, gesturing with his blaster. 

"I'll go with you dad," Aurora says as Han takes a few charges from the bag and passing them to Chewie.

"You go to the top, we'll go below," Han passes Chewie the detonator, "Meet us back here."

He takes Aurora's hand leading her down the flight of stairs as Chewie heads in the different direction. Han passes Aurora a few charges, pressing one onto the side of the column before following her dad to the next.