Kidnapped

(A/N: To my readers still keeping up with this book, you'll know I disappeared without finishing my Halloween Special. That was because I was having some issues staying motivated due to the fact that it has, in fact, been over a year since Girls Planet 999 ended, let alone since it finished. But after some thinking I have decided I will continue to write this book just for a fun and to 'stay in touch' with our contestants for those like me who still seek gp999 content.

And in terms of the unfinished Halloween Special, I wasn't able to finish it due to lack of time and ideas... I might upload a second part later on just for fun. If you have any ideas you would like me to add to part two, just leave a comment:) 

Also, stream Sury's new album DOMAIN!)

[My gp999 favs are asked 'any last words' while tied to a chair and threatened with a gun]

Suyeon: *deep sigh* Please make sure those idiots don't blow up the house- I think Yaning let Ruiqi and Hikaru into kitchen near the knives. Big mistake.

Kotone: No. *proceeds to sleep*

Hikaru: Ugh, stop thinking you're so cool just cuz you have a height advantage over me. Yaning already teases me enough... *Fake sniffles before wriggling her arms out of the ropes and pulling out a gun* look, I have a gun too!

Myah: *sobbing* no please, let me live... Or at least let me burn my secret Caijin fan fictions. If Yujin-Eomma finds them she'll bring me back from the dead just to kill me a second time!

Shana: *sighs sadly* You want to know my one life's regret? I never ended up getting a girlfriend because Yeon and Ning unnies still think of me as a baby... I'm already 19! *Goes on to rant all about being treated as the cell's baby by all the contestants because Yaning and Suyeon are feral af*

Yaning: You won't keep me down for long, Ruiqi and Hikaru have tied me down plenty of times just to break into my kitchen. I guess I should thank them for training me for this. *Poofs away from the gun, behind the kidnapper* you'll need to do better than that.

Ruiqi: You think you're the one with power here don't you? *Nods towards a bomb she'd planted, ticking down above him* if I were you I'd think again, mwahahaaaa

Kidnapper: *visibly scarred* Just take me. These kids are insane. Insane, I say!