Beach Trip

My gp999 finalist picks if they went to the beach

Suyeon: Wore heels, but tripped 5 times walking on the sand before finally falling face first into the water. Creates a huge, Suyeon-sized splash. Her shoes are stolen by Ruiqi, who she proceeds to chase around, barefooted.

Shana: Standing at the shallows of the water, singing My Sea dramatically into the horizon. Gets splashed by Suyeon just as she was about to hit Jiyoon's high note, then splashed for the second time by Ruiqi.

Yaning: Runs straight into the water to surf, claims she is very good at it. The moment she steps onto the board, Ruiqi shoves her off and she nearly drowns. Dragged out by Shana and Suyeon.

Hikaru: Tried to follow Yaning, but drowned two seconds in since the water was taller than her. Tried to swim out but gave up and fell asleep in the ocean. Ruiqi tried to drown her.

Kotone: Sitting like a vampire under the sun umbrella the whole time, too lazy to get off the blanket. Only time she moved was to throw sand at Ruiqi.

Myah: Building sandcastles and was bought icecreams by many middle-aged ahjummas who thought she was cute. Ruiqi stomped on her sand creations.

Ruiqi: Made it her personal mission to ruin everyone's time because it was 'fun'. Eventually found herself face to face with a shark, somehow, and a very angry Suyeon.