Troublesome Foursome

[In Kep1er's dorm]

*Knocking at the door*

Youngeun: Crap, it's the police!

Bahiyyih: What?!?! How did they find us?

Hikaru: Hide the guns! And the car keys! And the Ramyeon! And the lighters!

K. Dayeon, rushing around, collecting the stuff: Yep, got it. Anything else we've forgotten?

Youngeun: Nope, I think that's everything.

Bahiyyih: Quick, hide! Yujin-unnie and Xiaoting-unnie are going to open the door!

Police Officer: Hello ma'am, is this the residence of Ezaki Hikaru, Huening Bahiyyih, Kim Dayeon, Kim Youngeun?

Yujin: Ah, yes?

Police: May I know your relation to them?

Yujin: I'm their mother. They're not hurt or anything, are they?

Xiaoting: They haven't been back all day!

Police Officer: Quite the opposite, actually. Those four have been causing quite some trouble at the local store.

Yujin: Oh dear, what did they do this time?

Police Officer: They've been suspected of threatening the cashier of the local store, robbing the store of all their Ramyeon, lighting the store on fire, then finally escaping in a stolen vehicle.

Xiaoting:

Yujin:

Yujin: YOUNGEUN, DAYEON, HIKARU, BAHIYYIH!!! GET YOUR ASSES OVER HERE THIS INSTANT!

K. Dayeon, whispering: uh oh.

Hikaru, covering Dayeon's mouth: Shhh!

Yujin, wielding her slipper: I can hear you~

Hikaru: Shit- Run!!!

Xiaoting, to the shocked Police Officer: Very sorry, we'll be in touch with you sometime soon. That is, if the kids are still alive.

Xiaoting: Run guys, I'll hold her down for now! And Yujin, don't kill the children!

[Later, in a nearby park]

Bahiyyih: Ok, we are NEVER doing that again.

Youngeun: Yujin-unnie is always mad at me, but this time was really scary...

Dayeon: We need to get rid of the rest of the evidence.

Dayeon: To prevent her from ever bringing this up again.

Bahiyyih: What should we do with it?

Hikaru: Hm... I have an idea.

[At Billlie's dorm]

Moon Sua: Sheon! You got a package from your friends!

Suyeon: Oh? Who?

Moon Sua: Youngeun and three others from Kep1er.

Suyeon: Hm, it can't be anything good then

Suyeon:

Suyeon: Well, no need to worry about cooking our meals for the next... Several months or so.

Moon Sua: *facepalms*