In Another Life

Your P.O.V.

"Wonyoung, how did you do this?"

The girl turned her head to look at me.

"This is perfect! How did you manage to carve our bodies so perfectly into a stone that's so hard, and rough, and--"

She wiped her hands that were wet from the sink and giggled as she walked closer to me.

"That's because I'm an artist, dummy. Of course I can do that." she replied and wrapped her arms around me.

As we were both staring at the newly carved stone, I can't help but feel safe amd warm in her hold. Just like how we were positioned right now, the picture of us in this sculpture looked very lovely. Her tall frame holding me gently within her arms and our faces resting against each other.

"I'll be keeping this one." I told her.

"No way. You'll just keep that hidden in your storage!" she complained.

"But that's where everything is safe! No one else can touch them aside from me." I claimed.

"No. I want that piece of art displayed in front of everyone." she grins.

"Oh really?" I asked.

I looked at her eyes which were already staring into mine, and we both ended up laughing.

If only she knew how much I wanted to display all of those artworks for all the people to see. I can put all her paintings hanging, and her sculptures standing like proud heroes. She can sing for me in front of the public as long as she wants.

But we can't.

No one knows about our relationship. I only have friends to know about it, and her family... Well, I'd rather not talk about them.

As for the public, she's as popular as a top star. They love her artworks, her songs, her voice, everything she is. She's a celebrity so I wouldn't even wonder why we can't tell everyone about us.

They'd either kill me, or her parents would. It's the same.

"I want to write you a song."

I was cut off from my thoughts when she spoke.

"But you already wrote so many." I chuckled.

"I know. All of them are for you." she smiled and held my hand.

I felt my heart flutter as I hid my face on the crook of her neck.

"And I want the world to know that they're all for you." she whispered.

She held me closer that I could feel the loud beating of her heart. It sounded so familiar, but I still get surprised everytime I hear how it gets like that whenever we're together.

"That I'm only for you." she added.

We love each other and I know that for sure. But what I'm afraid of is our fate. What we're destined to be, and what the future holds for us.

"I love you so much, Y/n." she murmured before pressing a soft kiss on my forehead.

I sometimes wonder--no, I always wonder whether our love is enough against everything. If it had been everlasting, or if it was even enough in the past.

I just hope that no matter what happened before, it would be enough this time. In this life.

"I love you too, Wonyoung."

Sooo, we're back with this book. If you're wondering, this chapter is an alternate ending. But more so, it's an introduction to a new story.

A book 2.

It is still in progress, but I have already planned out the plot and structure. All that's left is to finish all the chapters. This will be published by Christmas, so please wait a little more.
(I published this chapter only because it is Wonyoung's birthday)

Thank you for the time and patience <3