End

That's the last of this book, unfortunately.

Thank you for taking your time to read this. I really appreciate you all <3
Especially to those who actively voted and left a comment, you guys really made my day.

If you have any questions or clarifications about the plot or something, you're free to ask, just comment it here.

Also, if you didn't get the soulmates thing between Y/n, Wonyoung, and Chaewon, lemme explain.

So, the real soulmate of Y/n, is CHAEWON. Yep..... If you remember from the chapter "Someday: An Untold Story", Wonyoung ended up with Jisung in their past life. That's because Y/n wasn't soulmates with Wonyoung.

But Y/n saw her past with Wonyoung when they first met?

Yes she did. But here's the thing. Y/n's love for Wonyoung in their past life was too much to eventually make the latter into her soulmate in their next, but not enough for them to be together.

Chaewon is still originally her soulmate. In this life(or book rather), it just so happens that Y/n and Wonyoung ended up loving each other, even though they weren't meant to be.

Anyways, I read some comments that some of you want a book 2 or maybe another book where they end up being together happily. I thought of a plot already, but I already have a Chaewon book ready to be published.(It's NOT a book 2 of this. It's a different one, I just don't think I can handle writing two books at once.)

So if you REALLY want a book 2, just comment it and if the majority of the readers want one, then I'll give it to you😉

Btw, there's a playlist that contains the songs that inspired me to write this book. It's already in my profile because I can't put it in here. You can listen to it if you want to :>

Again, thank you. I hope you have a great day/night <3