Be In Love

(A/n: The title of this chapter isn't an IZ*ONE song, if you know which group sang this then be ready for a cameo in this chapter ;> )

Your P.O.V.

As soon as the movie ended, neither of us has spoken. We haven't even looked eye to eye. We just walked out of the theater together. It's like as soon as sparks flew, they died quickly after.

I was still flustered by what she did so I didn't really know how to open a conversation with her. So many questions were still bugging my head. Why did she do that? Did she mean it? Or was she just carried away by the scenes from the movie? It doesn't mean anything right? I didn't want to assume things on my own so I tried to speak.

"Wonyo--"

"Y/n--"

We both spoke at the same time so neither could continue speaking. I felt a blush spread through my face so I looked away.

"You go first." I offered.

Just as she was about to utter a word, my phone rang.

"One sec." I excused myself and went not too far.

A smile was painted on my face as soon as I saw the caller. Then I answered it quickly.

"Heey! Why did you call?"

"Baby Y/n!!! I miss you sooo much!" I distanced my phone away from my ear to prevent being deaf due to her loud screams.

"Ughh stop calling me baby, and I miss you too. But why did you really call?"

"Jeez, straight to the point aren't ya? Are you busy?"

"I'm out right now. Why?"

"Go home." I looked at my phone confusingly before putting it back to my ear.

"You're not my mom."

"Ha.ha. I'M SERIOUS!"

"Why?! I'm at the mall right now with friends!"

"But I'm your friend too.." I can definitely feel her making puppy eyes right now through the phone.

"Ugh.. Yeah please remind me that. But could you at least give me a proper reason?"

It was quiet on the other line for a while before she eventually spoke up.

"I hate you. This was supposed to be a surprise but I'M HERE DUMMY!"

I was processing what she just said for a while, then looked at Wonyoung who suddenly looked away when I faced her.

"Here? As in here in Seoul??"

"I don't want to repeat it again so come here quickly or I'll tell your darkest secrets to everyone."

As soon as she said that she ended the call and I went back to Wonyoung.

"Hey, uhm. My friend just called." I told her

"And she made a surprise visit here for me." I continued, nervous for what she was going to say.

"Oh." was the only word she uttered and we were quiet once again.

"Do you wanna go home with me? Or you can wait for the others, you know Yujin, and Nako, and Yuri and--"

"Go home with you?" she cut me off

I stared at her, not knowing what she meant.

"Well, yeah. I'm supposed to go home now and I was asking if you wanna go home too." I replied, scratching my nape.