So Curious

Your P.O.V.

After we ate lunch, I told them I would go to the bathroom and they should go ahead. They seem like nice people and they seemed really close with each other. It was fun being with them even for a short time. So even if I didn't quite know how to get to the bathroom, I told them it was fine that I will go by myself. So here I am, lost in the halls, finding my way to the bathroom. I did lie to Wonyoung that I knew the way around, but it was true that I needed to go to the bathroom.

I was looking around the halls, turning corners to find it. I was busy looking at signages or doors that when I turned the corner I almost bumped into someone, again.

"Oops, sorry." we apologized at the same time. Once I got a look at her face, I recognized that she was the girl who ran into me a while ago. And to think that this is the second time we bumped into each other.

"Oh, it's you again." she said smiling while pointing at me

"Yeah, we meet again." I said and scratched my nape. I wanted to tell her that I was lost and I couldn't find my way, but my shyness took over me so I just stood there looking somewhere else while fiddling with my shirt.

"Are you a sophomore too? I only saw you today though." she asked me

"No, I'm actually from the eleventh grade and I'm new at this school." I responded.

"Then what are you doing here? Only sophomores are having classes here."she asked again. I gave her a small smile hoping that she gets what I mean.

"Ahhh, don't tell me, are you lost?" she said almost bursting into laughter. I only nodded and she laughed.

"Okay, uhm, eleventh grader. Classes are about to start soon let's get you to your room." she said and although I BADLY needed to go to the comfort room, I didn't want to miss classes so I just told her where my room was and she lead the way.

We were walking down the halls with me following her from behind like a lost puppy. We were both silent so I just stared at her back, appreciating how pretty cute she is even just from the back. Once the halls started looking familiar to me again, I got relieved that she helped me find my way back. So I tapped her shoulder and she turned to look at me. God, she looked so breath-taking that I stood there frozen for seconds. Until she snapped her fingers at me.

"Hey, is everything okay?" she said then I finally brushed my thoughts off.

"Yeah, sorry. I think I can find my way here now, thanks. You should go back to your room before class starts." I told her and she smiled at me.

Seriously, why do I keep meeting beautiful people recently? First Wonyoung, and her friends, and now her? I don't even know her name.

"Okay then, I hope you don't get lost again."she said teasingly and giggled. Ugh why do I keep embarrassing myself?

"What's your name by the way?" she asked me

"Kim Y/n." I answered.

"Y/n. Pretty name." she smiled at me so I can't help but giggle a bit.

"I'm--"

"Ya! Where have you been? Class is starting soon and if Ms. Park gets there before us we're doomed!" she was interrupted by the same girl who came chasing her at the halls a while ago.

She only waved goodbye and smiled apologetically before being dragged by the other girl. Ugh, now I can't even know her name.

I continued speed-walking to my room to get to class. And when I went in, I saw Wonyoung who looked relieved. I quickly settled in my seat and the class soon started.

As soon as all our classes ended, I packed my things and was ready to go home and rest, but Wonyoung grabbed my attention.

"Y/n, can we walk out together?" she asked with a pleading look, so I can't help but agree.

After we put our things in the lockers, we went to the front and there we met her other friends.

"Wonyoung-ah! Y/n!" Yujin said and waved at us. I love how friendly she is, you can definitely tell she's bubbly.

"Hey guys, there's this new bread shop opening just near here, can we go?" Hitomi asked us and even though she wasn't trying, she looked soo cute.

"Sure, let's go." They all said.

"Y/n do you wanna go with us?" Wonyoung asked me

"Yeah it'll be fun!" Nako added

They were all looking at me expectantly and I find it hard to refuse people. So I only nodded.

"Sure, it's just near anyway, right?" I told them

"Yes! Come on let's get going before it gets dark." Yuri rejoiced.

We all agreed and I followed them behind with Wonyoung by my side. We were conversing with them every now and then and I got to know each of their personalities as we bonded.

Someone's P.O.V.

"Hey,there's that girl you were trying to talk to a while ago." my friend told me and pointed at the gate where Y/n was.

"Oh, you're right." I replied while looking at Y/n who was talking to someone, but I couldn't see clearly because other students were blocking.

"Who?" my other friend, the oldest among us asked.

"Kim Y/n, her new crush."

"YA! NO SHE'S NOT!" I denied her quickly with a spank to her arm which made her flinch.

"Oh, she's with Wonyoung!" my other friend said so I looked again at their direction and saw that Y/n was talking with them and they all looked happy.

"Let's go talk to them. It's been a while since we all hanged out anyway." one of us said and we were about to approach them, but they already walked away.

Damn, I missed my chance again. Well, better luck next time. I'm sure there will be a lot more chances since Wonyoung's our friend too.