Chapter 45 [TO NEW BEGINNINGS]

CRYSTAL'S POV

They had done an incredible job at decorating and rebuild the house. It looked amazing. There was a big banner that was written "CONGRATULATIONS AND WELCOME HOME "  I got closer to them and then them. Everyone I know was here. Sir Barnie, Lorenzo, Ares, Scarlet, Mr Bolodenka, the new lawyer who's name I still don't remember, some familiar faces that I saw at Noisy, and Melissa the girl i met at the cell before I was sent to jail. I wasn't expecting to see her. But it was nice of her to be here. 

"How do you like it my lady" Ares said while kneeling down on one foot and she was kissing my hand.

Those who don't know her were staring in awe. Sir Barnie and Lorenzo were laughing.

"What are you doing Ares"  She laughed and got up from her knees. Everyone else was confused by her actions.

Lorenzo called everyone to attention so that I can thank them. "Thank you all for coming. I appreciate all of you for being here. I now welcome the beautiful mother to be" Lorenzo said and moved behind me. I looked back at him and mouthed a 'thanks' he nodded his head and pushed me forward.

"Hi everyone,
         I would love to thank and appreciate each and every one of you for being here for. Special thanks to Sir Barnie, Lorenzo and Ares for holding my hand throughout this journey. I couldn't have done it without the both of you. I can't thank you enough. And with what you've done with the house, it's incredible. With everything that has happened, all I need now is a new beginning. So let's toast to new beginnings"  everyone lifted up their wine glasses and toasted. I was holding a glass of non alcoholic wine. We all drank from our glasses. Everyone drifted off to making small talk and start conversations.

"You are such a bad friend Ares, how could you keep all this from me" I asked her and she just shrugged and looked away.

She continued to drink from her glass of soda. Of course she can't drink cause she's still breastfeeding.

"Welcome home sweetie. Enjoy the party and don't forget to eat some food." Sir Barnie said while hugging me. I thanked him and walked over to where Lorenzo was.

When he saw me coming to his direction, he excused himself from the guys he was talking to and walked over to me. "I didn't get a chance to thank you for everything. For the dress and the shoes, and the surprise party. What can I do to repay you" he just smiled.

"All you have to do is stay healthy for your babies and stay safe, that's the only way you can repay me" I smiled and hugged him tightly. "Let me give you a tour of the house, shall we?" He placed his hand forward and I took it. "We shall." We both laughed.

He took me to the kitchen. It was beautiful. From the white marble island to the fancy pearl white kitchen cabinets to the double sink, the dishwasher. It looked elegant. We then went to the open dinning area. There was a white dinning set of six white chairs and a golden chandelier hanging lowly from the ceiling. On top of the table was a three tier fruit holder with fresh fruits. It was beautiful. You could see the pool from the dinning table and it was a site to enjoy.

The hallways were decorated with Swahili vanity mirrors and and beautiful painting. There were also framed pictures of my parents and me.  We went upstairs to where all the bedrooms were. The guest bedrooms looked beautiful. Lorenzo took me to another room. When he opened the door, I was surprised. It was the kids bedroom. One side was painted blue and the other one was painted pink. Each side had a crib and a closet stocked with unisex clothes. There were also small shoe racks with tiny little shoe. Each side had toys. It was lovely. I sat down by the window and admired the inside decor if the room. It made me emotional. This was the best thing that anyone could've done for me. I loved how beautiful everything was. There was also a bathroom with a small size toilet and two small bathtubs. This was officially my favorite room.

"I can see that you love it" Lorenzo asked and I nodded my head. I didn't even realize that I had tears on my eyes until I saw one falling off on the little clothes that were on my hands. I wiped my tears and placed the clothes back on the closets.

"Come, let me show you your room" I followed him quietly.

My room was directly opposite from the kids bedroom.  How perfect. Lorenzo opened the door and ushered me in. The room was decorated with white, yellow and red colors. The first thing I saw was the bed. The bedcover was white and there were red, white and yellow pillows. They made everything look lovely and beautiful. The bed was a king size with four stands. There was a beautiful dressing table and a dressing mirror.  There was also a balcony with see through doors. I had missed the sight from up here. It was beautiful and peaceful.

"Come on, there's one more surprise, follow me" Lorenzo said and I  followed behind. I love surprises and I don't want to miss out. The house was now silent. When we got downstairs, everyone was gone. It was all silent.

We entered into the dinning room and the tables were set. I remembered that we hadn't had dinner so I thought that this was it and I was right.  Lorenzo pulled out a chair for me and I sat down. He sat next to me and Ares sat on my left. Sir Barnie came in eating a piece of meat and he looked like it was the only thing that mattered to him at that very moment. We all looked at him and laughed. He asked as "what?" and sat down. Two Asian girls walked in with pretty red dresses that were above the knees. They looked beautiful. They served us our food and went back to the kitchen.

"Lets celebrate, for all the things we've gone through and we are still alive. To a new beginning" we all toasted and started eating our food.

***************************************

Thanks for reading this chapter ❤️