Chapter 12 [Prick]

CRYSTAL'S P.O.V.

Yesterday after having lunch with Mr Winters, he brought me back home. I made small talk with Mrs Wilson untill it was dark outside. We ate dinner and resided to bed. I was really grateful for the support Sir Barnie and his wife were giving me. I really appreciate that they took me in and didn't ask any questions.

I had already taken a quick shower and I was picking out an outfit. I took a black polkadot button up shirt and a blue pencil skirt. I tied my hair up in a tight ponytail. I took my gold YSL earrings and as always, I wore my favorite necklace. I transferred all my important stuff from my Chanel bag to my YSL bag. I know, i know. I'm a little bit obsessed with bags and shoes. Then I looked at my shoe rack and my bag holder. Maybe not a little. When I was done wearing my outfit, I was a little bit undecided on whether to wear heels or flats. But I decided to wear my black YSL open Sandals. I went downstairs for breakfast and I was really happy that Derrick wasn't here today. It was just Mr and Mrs Wilson, Leonardo and I. We ate breakfast in awkward silence. I finished my breakfast and I went into my car. It was now 7:20am so I had enough time to get to work and settle in my office.

I drove off and lucky for me the traffic wasn't bad. I was now standing in front of the club straightening my shirt and pulling down my skirt. The bouncer noticed me immediately and opened the door for me. I walked in and I was surprised to see that the place was loaded.

I could see some people who looked like they had slept here. The music was still loud. I shrugged and walked over to where the elevator was. I reached to my office floor and i could hear some noise. I ignored it and went into my office. The noise kept on getting louder by the minute but I decided to mind my own business and started to dust off the table. I saw a note that was placed on my desk and i decided to read it.

Come to my office the minute you get here.
Mr Bolodenka.

I placed the note back on my table and walked to his office. The noise was actually coming from his office. I knocked the door and waited but there wasn't an answer. So I knocked again but still there wasn't an answer. I opened the door and got in, I closed the door and turned around only to see something that I know I won't be able to unsee. It was Mr Bolodenka fucking a girl who was completely naked on his desk. The girl's head was slummed on the desk but her eyes were looking at my direction and he was holding her hair. She was a moaning mess. I then realized what I was looking at and my eyes widened. I quickly covered my eyes and ran out the door. I heard them laughing. What the hell were they laughing at? Are they mad? He called me to his office to see him having sex? Is he insane? That was so unprofessional. He is such a brainless prick. I decided to go downstairs and check out some of the places since I couldn't concentrate with all the noise come from next door.

I went to the second floor and saw a room with black doors. It was written private room at the door . From a distance, I could hear some music coming from that room. Curiosity got the better of me and I decided to go in and see what was happening in there. I opened the door and it was really dark. I closed the door and stood behind it trying to figure out where the switch was. Then almost immediately the lights went on. The first thing my eyes landed on was a white marble raised stage. At the the center of the stage, there was a silver pole. I saw a man with black hair seated on the front seat. Then a lady walked in from the back of the stage. She was a black woman and she had big breasts and a big ass too. She was wearing fishnet stockings and underneath the stockings, you could see the black g-string, the top that she had on was a transparent one. But it had a black X covering the nipples. I noticed that she was wearing black high heel boots. I sat on the third row to get a clear view of her in action. She had a round face and a small button nose. I could tell that she wasn't wearing any makeup so she was naturally beautiful. Her hair was long, curly and natural. She was beautiful. She moved he ass in sync with Vybz Kartel's song thickiana. I couldn't help but gawk at how good she was at what she was doing. She then went onto the pole and started dancing while on it. She was really good. She moved down to where the man was seated and gave him a lap dance. I could tell that the man was having a pretty good time. I decided to give them their privacy. I tiptoed to the door and closed it silently. "Well that was a show" I said to myself as I walked to the stairs.

I wanted to go downstairs and see how things were going. I could tell that this club was loved by the people. As I walked over to the bar, I saw a familiar jet black hair and broad shoulders at the bar. I thought that maybe I was hallucinating so I walked over to that direction to confirm. My eyes were fixed in his direction. I suddenly felt a hand grabbing on my ass. I turned around ready to slap the shit out of the person who just dared to touch my ass. But when I turned around I didn't see anyone. I searched but no one was even looking suspicious. Drunk people will surprise you. I turned around to look at the man I saw early and he was still seated there. I continued to walk and then I stopped. A girl in a short black dress tapped his shoulder and he turned. It really was him. But what was he doing here. I turned around and walked back to the elevator. I had tons of questions but I pushed them at the back of my mind and walked into my office.

************************************
Thanks for reading this chapter.
❤️