8-"Training"

I rise from my bed after a lot of procrastination. I look at the time on my phone and sigh. I get my uniform and change into it, before going to the bathroom to do my hair a bit. Then, I go to the kitchen and make some toast. I eat it as I slip on my shoes and head out.

Ah yes, my typical long-ass commute to school.

After the long time it takes to get to school, I arrive. I head in and go to class. I pull a pen out of my pocket, that I didn't know was there, and do some random pen tricks. I'm no master at pen tricks, but I can do a good few of them.

I push open the doors of 1-A and walk to my desk, plopping down on the seat. I continue the pen thingy until class finally starts.

Time Skip

We're out, getting ready for training. If it matters, I sat next to Toru at lunch and complimented her some more (+2). They didn't have much planned, so we're just going to spar among each other. I look around for a sparring partner, before approaching the heterochromic haired male.

"Heyo, want to be partners?" I ask. He looks at me "sure". I nod and take a few steps back "Alright, who's gonna make the first move?". He straightens up a bit "You can." I nod and stare at him. He gazes off, looking at the ground surrounding us. 'Well fuck, the hell do I do if he's looking away' I think to myself, tapping my foot a bit. "Well?" Todoroki hums as he looks up a bit. "You smart mother fucker. You can make the first move." I huff. "Right." Todoroki reaches out one arm, sending a few ice mounds my way. I quickly dodge, somehow. I'm pretty athletically fit, which is surprising because normally I don't do shit.

...

Well a lot of fighting goes by. Well, it's more me dodging and him using like 1% of his power on me because i'm that pathetic. It takes a long time, but I get close enough to pin Todoroki to the ground. (+1) As soon as he's down, he doesn't make any more attempts to look away from my eyes. He just stares up at me with particularly wide eyes. After a while of staring, I get a grip on him. "You are relaxed" I utter. He relaxes, his eyes lidding slightly. "You will accept that I have won this fight. When I stand up, you will awaken. It's necessary you remember this since it's apart of the fight so remember this as you will." and with that, I stand up.

The power of boners has saved me this time.

Todoroki shakes his head a bit, standing up with a soft groan. "Alright, (L/n), you win." He says, his voice so monotone that I don't feel accomplished at all. He looks at me with his stoic expression. I sigh "Thanks, I suppose." as my stance wavers.

The oddly haired male looks at the ground, his posture dull. "You're ability is useless to people who simply look away from your gaze, right?" Todoroki looks up "That's not exactly powerful. However, it can do extraordinary things if you are able to get your opponent. That's what's interesting about your quirk, your quirk is insanely powerful, but easily avoidable." "Well, good job, Sherlock, you figured out this one." I lean back a bit. He sighs. "I like how you went in depth on that, made it sound professional." I chuckle "Mind writing a book for me? I could make a fortune. No worries, i'll put your name in fine print on the back" I smile. He stares, before looking away, humming "funny."

What a- how- what the fuck man.
Please appreciate me i'm trying to please you.

I click my tongue "You're really something else, huh?" (+1) He looks at me "'Something else'?" he repeats. "Yeah. Special. You don't really fit into a category, unless completely unresponsive is one. You're just- you. I like that. Unique." I smile "We should hang out some time, I sorta want to melt the ice you have around your emotions." (+1) "Right.." Todoroki gazes off again. "Well, Todo, when are you free?" I ask. "...uh. This weekend, I suppose. Saturday." He looks up to me, something in his voice. I don't know what, but it's some.. emotion. I don't know of it's negative or positive but it's something. "Sweet, i'm free saturday" I nod "We can do that then."

And just then, we're all signalled back.

I enter the locker room and go to the locker I had previously used, grabbing my uniform and changing back into it. While doing so I just look at the others. Not to be a perv, that's for later, but to take in how different everyone is, just by their looks you can tell.

After I finish changing, I exit the locker room with a few others and we all return to class. I take a seat at my usual spot, my desk, and pull out a piece of paper. I write random compliments on them, just for the hell of it.

I'm completely ignoring what's going on around me, just paying attention to the notes i've written. "You're cute", "You're hot", "You're funny", "You're amazing", "You're great", and it goes on. These aren't for me. Although, I do get a confidence boost looking at them. These are for whoever I want, i'll just hand em' out to someone I think fits these categories just because, make them flustered or something. Seems like an amusing activity to me.

I'm easily entertained, I guess.

Time passes, and the bell rings. I collect my things and stuff them into my bag before heading out. I'm actually awake to hear the dismissal bell what a shocker.

As i'm walking, Bakugou comes up beside me without a word. Guess this is a thing that happens now. "How as your day?" I ask, gazing around the streets as we walk. "It was perfectly fine." He huffs, looking down. "That's always go- i'm having major déjà vu right now." My eyebrows raise. He scoffs.

We walk for a bit, and arrive at the place where we normally disperse. Bakugou is about to walk off, with reluctancy like last time, before I pop my lips "Ah hold on." I pull out one of the notes from my pocket and read it over. It's the "You're cute" one. Bakugou turns around "Eh? What?". I hold out the note and he snatches it from me. I smile at him before walking off. (+1)

I take a glance back, seeing Bakugou staring at the note with a clear red face, before shoving it in his pocket and trudging off. I chuckle and look back ahead of me, continuing to walk.

Todoroki Shoto (Love points=5)

-Obtained 1.

Toru Hagakure has joined your party!

Loves (L/n) (Y/n)

-Kirishima Eijirou (Love points=9)
-Midoriya Izuku (Love points=8)
-Bakugou Katsuki (Love points=11)
-Toru Hagakure (Love points=8)