Quirk "Hypnotism" Info

Hypnotism (colour based)

The user is able to hypnotize the victim and make them do anything to jumping up and down, shooting themselves, or think they're stepping on hot coal. Although, (Y/n)'s version has to do with the colour of his eyes, therefore people who are colour blind and or can't see colour can not be effected by the hypnotism.  

To signal the quirk is working, user will see an image of themselves. The image will be coming from the victims eyes, signifying they are now connected.

The quirk is pretty rare.

It's pretty self explanatory.

Hypnotize

Plain and simple, you hypnotize someone right then and there.

Suggestion

You plant a suggestion into the victims head. Example, "When someone says 'peas' you will act like a chicken". Normal hypnotism would be "You are a chicken". 

--------

If one forgets to say "after this, you will forget about it", then the victim will remember vividly what the user did to hypnotize them, etc, which could lead to major consequences.

Over-usage

There's no real way to over hypnotize someone that will affect you after you've stopped hypnotizing someone, but if you stay in the hypnotizing link for too long you start to feel their emotions and think what they're thinking. You are mentally and emotionally attached to them. The user will end up going through the victims saddest moment, or biggest fear, and even if it would normally mean nothing to the user, they would feel the victims pain, sadness, or fear, not their own.

Drawbacks are unknown at the moment.

Colours

Since this quirk is colour based, (Y/n)'s eyes are required ro change colour, therefor they change to certain things, and here are those.

Hypnotizing: Starts in a nice rich purple, when you're getting the victim to calm down, users eyes will turn a sky blue. Planting suggestions your eyes go a neon green mixed with yellow.

Calm: When user is calm their eyes are a dark shade of (E/c)

Tense: When tensed, eyes are a sharp (E/c) with red surrounding the pupils.

Neutral: When user is feeling neutral, their eyes are their original shade of (E/c)

----------

(Y/n) is one of the only people who can hypnotize over video. Example, an internet virus that displays on someones screen can hypnotize them. And also one of the few who can hypnotize over text, not just by speaking. Example, you send someone a video of your (in (Y/n)s case) eyes and then text them instructions like "You're relaxed" and it would work. Most of the time you need to be in person and use your voice to hypnotize someone.

(all of this quirk is based off of a book i've read, so sue me.)

If there are any questions, I will have answers, so feel free to ask.