7-"Invisble Girl"

(Y/n)'s POV

I sit next to invisible girl, Toru I think. "Hey" (+1) I greet when I sit. "Hm? Oh, hello, (L/n)!" She greets me with a smile. "What's up?" I ask, leaning over the table. "Nothing much." She laughs softly "What about you?". "Eh, same." I smile at her. I don't really know if she's looking at me, if she's smiling at me, or any of that but I can get past that. "Hey, I know you probably hear this a lot but your quirk is really cool!" Toru soon states. "Yeah, it's fun to abuse. Your quirk is cool, too. I see a lot of potential in it." (1+) I smile as I rest my head on my hand, my arm propping my head up on the table. "O-Oh! Thank you!" She thanks. I can't understand any emotion Toru is displaying other than by really listening to her voice or some kind of body language reading by following her clothes.  "You're welcome." I lid my eyes slightly.

During lunch, we talk about a lot of things. Mainly our quirks. She has a good fascination with mine, which i've grown used to. "Well, Toru, you're a pretty cool girl, and i'd like to speak with you more." (+1) I smile softly, gazing at her. Like we've established, i'm very confused on how she reacts to anything I say. "Thanks. I like talking to you, too, (L/n)!" She laughs quietly. "I'm surprised i'm one of the earlier candidates to become your friend... You've been mainly talking to some of the more well known students we have." She chuckles, rubbing the back of her neck.. Or scratching the back of her head? Rubbing the back of her head? Scratching the back of her neck?? I'm so confused. "Well, i'm happy i've taken the time to talk to you. Like i've said, you're a chill girl." (+1) I close my eyes. "And like i've said, i'm very thankful for your compliments." She presumably smiles. Hell if I know.

The bell rings, and we head to class. On our way to class I walk along side Todoroki (+1), which I can only hope he doesn't mind. When we arrive, I take my seat, lay my head on my desk, and drift into unconsciousness.

Time Skip

I'm awoken. It was a playful nudge that had awakened me. I look up and it's Toru. I smile at her "Hey, Toru." I stand, looking around the class. The only people left are Bakugou and Kirishima, and well, me and Toru. "Hello, (L/n)! No one woke you up so I thought i'd take it as my own duty to do the honours." She puts her hands behind her back as she sways forwards and backwards slightly. I nod "Thanks for that.". "You're welcome. I'd be happy to do it all the time." She once again presumably smiles. "Ah, I wouldn't have an issue if you would" (+1)'It's more of a matter who get's to me first who wakes me, though' I think to myself.

We all know she won't. You can't have a story with a lazy protagonist without all love interests getting a chance to wake up our sleeping beauty.

I walk out the class with her and down the hall, before she inevitably leaves my side before I even exit the school.

After a bit of walking, I hear "Oi, dumbass!" from behind me and turn around to see Bakugou speed walking towards me. "Oh, hello, love." I greet him, turning and continuing to walk. Bakugou goes and walks beside me. "Where's Kiri?" I ask, glancing around. "Hell if I know!" Bakugou crosses his arms. "Ah, right." I sigh. We walk slowly home.

"How was your day?" I ask, lidding my eyes. "It was perfectly fine." Bakugou replies, uncrossing his arms. "That's always good. I like it when my friends are doing good." I click my tongue. "Well if ya' fuckin' didn't then what kind of friend would you be?!" Bakugou glares at me. "A bad one." I state the obvious, cracking my eyes open slightly. "Right." Bakugou sighs.

When we reach the part where Bakugou is meant to turn to go home, he stops walking. I stop walking as well, looking at him. He glares at the ground, kicking a pebble. "Love?" I tilt my head slightly. "what?" He shoots his look to me. "You gonna go home?" I ask. "Tch" Bakugou looks to the side "yeah.." he goes and clearly reluctantly begins to walk to his house. I quirk an eyebrow "Well, see ya tomorrow then, love." I then go and walk back to my home.

It of course is taking me some time to get there. I get a hot dog on the way, not paying for it because why should I? It takes a while but I make it home, finishing the last bite of my hotdog as I unlock the door and enter, pulling out my phone "Hey" I text (F/n), pulling off my blazer as I walk to my room.

When I arrive I change into some casual clothing. "Hola, (N/n)." I get back. "Schools been fine. How was your day?" "It was good. Just slept all day." "Lucky." I lay down, crossing my legs. "I am lucky." (F/n) sends. "Well, I can't really say I haven't slept all day. The only time i'm not asleep in class is when we're training." I send. "Well then, you get to sleep AND have cool kids to talk to, so you're the lucky one then." (F/n) sends a meme after that. "Blah blah i'm going to take a nap. Night, bitch." I turn off my phone and put it down, sinking into my bed and closing my eyes, sighing.

Toru's POV

Ahhh, (Y/n) is so much more handsome up close! (+1) I've been flustered ever since he started talking to me! God, he's such a cutie! I'm such a lucky girl! He kept complimenting me, too! Aaahhhhhjcjrkmekososkemdm!!!

Todoroki Shoto (Love points=2)
Toru Hagakure (Love points=6)

Loves (L/n) (Y/n)

-Kirishima Eijirou (Love points=9)
-Midoriya Izuku (Love points=8)
-Bakugou Katsuki (Love points=10)