6-"First Name"

"That was fun" I state, locking the door behind us. "Yeah." Bakugou grunted, gazing around the entrance hall.

I set down the 3 bags I was carrying and watched as Bakugou dropped the few bags he was carrying and walk up the stairs, towards my room.

Wow, no permission or anything - just goes.

I follow. Once i'm in my room I see Bakugou laying on my bed, on his phone. "Making yourself comfortable, eh?" I ask, pulling off my shoes. He grunts and doesn't spare me a glance.

This makes me sigh as I close the bedroom door. I look down at my attire. This doesn't seem comfortable enough to sleep in, but I don't want to walk to the bathroom to change, and i'm sure Bakugou wouldn't want me to change in front of him. Well.. I could just make him forget, for.. a while.

Yolo.

I walk to my closet and open it, pulling out a loose t-shirt and some sweat pants. I throw them onto the bed - at Bakugou's feet - and close the wardrobe, grabbing the rim of my shirt and pulling it off.

The angry human seems to not notice my actions, so I pursue.

I cautiously remove my pants, kicking them off after they've pooled around my ankles. I then walk to the bed to grab the sleep attire, and that's when Bakugou notices me.

He stares at me, wide-eyed. "WHAT THE FUCK!" he suddenly yells, going stiff. I chuckle and pull the sweat pants from the shirt and pull them on, not paying much attention to Bakugou who was covering his eyes and swearing. I then grab my shirt and pull that on as well.

"You can open your eyes, now" I chuckle again and sit on the edge of the bed. Bakugou doesn't remove his hands from his eyes. I sigh and move closer to him, grabbing his wrists and pulling his hands from his face. "Hey~" I smirk slightly (+1). I can see Bakugou tint red, which I find amusing, considering he's him. "Get the fuck away from me!" He growls lowly and kicks me off him. I let out a small cough and then laugh "Sorrryyy" I apologize. He scoffs and rolls his eyes, his muscles relaxing slightly.

I fall back and sigh. It's a bit late so I think i'm going to go to sleep

I move so i'm laying next to Bakugou and close my eyes, sighing softly.

Bakugou turns off his phone and sets it on the bedside, moving down under the covers as well. Apparently he's sleeping over.

Time Skip
Bakugou's POV

I wake up slowly, groaning from my tiredness. My vision slowly comes into focus, while my other senses lag behind.

I feel arms around my waist. Fucking SHIT. I shift slightly and-- (Y/N) IS--. Oh FUCKING CHRIST. (+1)

FUCKING SHIT HOLY MOTHER OF JESUS WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK. THIS BITCH.

My entire body goes stiff, which makes (Y/n) groan quietly. "Loosen up, will ya? I'm trying to sleep." He murmurs. Oh so he's AWARE he's doing this??

I don't move an inch and stay completely still. He groans again and holds me tighter "C'mon, love, your body size is extremely comfortable to hold and it's nice and warm." he mutters. I roll my eyes and remain stiff. He's not getting shit out of this.

(Y/n)'s POV

I sigh and trail my left hand up, beginning to play with Bakugou's hair (+1). He stiffens up even more. Mn. I continue. His hair is suprisingly soft. It's nice.

After a while, Bakugou involuntarily relaxes slightly, groaning. "Fucking moron, let me go." He finally speaks. "No." Is my simple answer, pulling him a bit closer (+1). Bakugou grunts "I said let me go.". "Nope." I lightly scratch his head. "Stupid." He relaxes again.

Even more time passes. "Idiot, we need to get up." Bakugou tries to get out of my embrace. "5 more minutes.".

...

"It's been 5 minutes." "You were counting?" "Yes now let me go.". I sigh and release Bakugou, shifting back a bit. He immediately sits up, stretching. "Bitch." he mutters under his breath "We're gonna be late." he gets up from the bed. "My apologies, you're just extremely comfortable to hold." I reply, standing. "God, don't say shit like that. You sound like a weirdo." Bakugou glares at me. "Sorry, not my intentions. You can leave without me, I need to change." I dismiss him. He exits the room.

I quickly change into my uniform before heading to the front door where I see Bakugou waiting for me, arms crossed. "Thought I said you could leave?" I question whilst pulling my shoes on. "Well, I didn't want to leave, thick skull" Bakugou looks to the side, a soft blush dusting his cheeks. "Cool." I stand up straight, grabbing my bag. "Shall we go then?" I look at the door. Bakugou nods and turns, unlocking and opening the door, exiting. I exit behind him, closing and locking the door behind me. We begin to walk to school.

I gaze around as we walk, clicking my tongue in a rhythmic manner. Bakugou keeps shooting quick glances at me until we arrive.

Once we arrive, we head to class, and when we arrive at class, I explain as to why we were late. Bakugou punches me in the arm mid-explanation, causing me to stop talking. He goes and just sits down. I sigh and follow, sitting at my desk without finishing the explanation.

I lean my head on my desk, closing my eyes. I'm just gonna start going to sleep in class.

I wake up from a mixture of a gentle poke and a nudge. I look up to the culprit and it's the heterochromic haired male that is usually quiet. "Hello." He greets "No one else was in the room and I thought it would be rude to leave you in here.". I nod and stand "Thanks.". He nods "You're welcome." before turning to walk off. "Oh, hey." I stop him "What's your name?". "Todoroki." Todoroki answers in his average monotone voice. "Alright, Todoroki, you most definitely know mine." "Yes I do, [L/n]." "Aight.".

Todoroki goes and exits the classroom, with me following. "So, Todoroki, do you have a first name?" Of course he does, but eh. "Yes." He simply answers, keeping his gaze in front of him. "Cool. So do I." I'm really failing on holding a conversation with this shell of a man.

"I like your hair." I compliment. "Thank you." Todoroki takes a quick glance in my direction. "Yeah. Hey, catch you later, alright? I'm always willing to talk with you." I bid my farewells (+1). Todoroki nods.

I then walk off.

Todoroki Shoto (Love points=1)

-Obtained 1.

Bakugou Katsuki has joined your party!

Loves (L/n) (Y/n)

-Kirishima Eijirou (Love points=9)
-Midoriya Izuku (Love points=8)
-Bakugou Katsuki (Love points=10)