Prologue Thing?

It was a normal day in the life of me. I was at a restaurant, eating food. Like one does. When I finished, the waiter came and gave me the price. "Alright, thanks, quick question, what's your favourite colour?" I asked, smiling. He looked slightly confused "Yellow," he then muttered, smiling slightly. "That's nice." I reposition myself. "Mine's (F/c). Anyway," I turn to get money from my bag. When I get the needed amount, I turn to look at the waiter. I stare intensely into his eyes. He stares back, confused. Then, I see an image of myself. Sitting at the booth and holding a wad of yen just above my bag. I continue to stare "You are relaxed." it is best to have your victim relaxed when hypnotizing, or else you might feel tensed as well "I have paid for my food correctly and you've given me my receipt. I had given you a tip of ¥556. When I close my bag, you will awaken and pursue on with your day." I finish, closing my bag. The man straightens up "Thanks for coming today, hope to see you again soon." before walking off. I pick up my bag and leave the restaurant.

Heading back to my home I glance around at others. They seem to be enjoying life like any other person. Soon I reach my home. I enter quickly and lock the door behind me. I was recommended again today. Fuck y'know what? I'm just gunna go. Even though it's obvious they only want me at their school because i'm 'powerful' and they don't want me turning villain on them. I can be who I want to be, but i'm so sick and tired of those heroes bothering me so why the hell not. I mean they've already given me the uniform and whatnot. They were really expecting to get to me.

I head to my bedroom and pulled out my phone. Quickly I searched my contacts and soon found (F/n). Me and (F/n) were really good friends. The reason we're friends is that they're colourblind. They like the fact they are immune to me and like getting free stuff from me, but also we just seem to have the same interests. I decided to be their friend because they were colourblind. I thought it was cool that they were immune, although it pissed me off sometimes. Also meeting them is what made me start to ask people what their favourite colour was if it wasn't urgent, just so I could confirm they weren't colourblind as well. 

"Hey" I texted "Heyy" they responded. "I'm going to do the stupid school thingy" "really? I would have thought you'd go villain." Of course they would think that. Well, to be honest- "Honestly, I would. But these pro heroes are always up my ass and they'd notice if I'd become villain" "True.". I sit up and stretch, yawning. "Y'know being a villain would be so easy. As long as they wouldn't make me do too much work." I texted "Lmao I kinda wanna go villain just to flex" "Bitch you better not. I don't want to have to fight you." "Awww, do you care about me?" "No." "Ouch.".

I check the time. If I show up tomorrow, you think they'd care? If I came with no warning? Hah that's what he said. Anyway, imma do that. "Dude, I heard that school has the weirdest people. I dare you to fuck em' all" "Why are you like this?" "I'm exactly like you." "I'll do it" "I knew you would".