⊱ profiles release ⊰

Latest updates regards Produce 48 (09 May):

➸ Tomorrow (May 10), Mnet will finally release Produce 48's official group song entitled "내꺼야" on M!Countdown, featuring all 96 trainees - 48 each from Korea and Japan. (cr. MnetMcountdown, PD48PH)

➸ The confirmed centres for this stage are: After School's Kaeun (Korean centre) and HKT48's Miyawaki Sakura (Japanese centre). (cr. girlsofpd48, Soompi)

➸ The song will be released on online music sites at 6PM KST. (cr. girlsofpd48)

➸ The official website for this show will be opened on 11 May, whereas their official profiles will be released sequentially at the same time as well. (cr. girlsofpd48)

➸ There are other rumours regards Produce 48's schedule. Again nothing is confirmed here aside from the official song release and the profiles' release (which is btw confirmed to be on the 11th and not on the 12th). (trans/photo cr. PRODUCE48UPDATE | info cr. produce4896)

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀▄▀

[ on other news: ]

➸ Two participants suffered from minor injuries due to drone accident during rehearsal. It was reported that they were taken immediately to the hospital, and returned safely to the camp with a desire to continue with the filming. Mnet stated that for safety purposes, they decided to no longer film with the drones. (cr. Soompi)

➸ As many of you may have already known, all 11 girls of I.O.I as well as Wanna One will appear on the show's first broadcast. This also marks I.O.I's first ever reunion as a full group after disbandment.

Stay tuned for more updates! Again for any questions, feel free to comment them below or PM me!

~ miyhanstal