⊱ broadcast ⊰

Some info about the show's broadcast (cr. PRODUCE48UPDATE):

˓  There will be a total of 12 episodes. Timeslot will be the same one as the past Produce 101 seasons (every Friday, 11PM KST).

˓  No confirmation yet as to when the first episode will be aired, but Mnet already said they're targeting it to be in June (will update this part again once they confirm the official broadcast date for the premiere episode).

˓  After the conclusion of the show, the final debut group will have 2 episodes of their own reality show (upon their debut), and 5 more episodes around September.

[ADDITIONAL]

Unlike the past two seasons, this time the participants will be paid an appearance fee wherein they will receive (cr. OH_mes):

˓  100,000 won (approx. 100 USD) per episode of appearance, per trainee

˓  1,000,000 won (approx. 1,000 USD) per song participation

[OTHER NOTES]

~  Once again, SM, YG, and JYP will not be sending any of their trainees to the show (cr. SBS).

~  Season 1 winner Jeon Somi and season 2 winner Kang Daniel will be making an appearance on Produce 48. It was revealed that the two participated in the first recording of the show to send the current contestants encouragement, along with season 1 and 2 dance mentor Kahi amidst being in her final stage of pregnancy (cr. Soompi).

MHS: If you guys have any other questions with regards this show, feel free to comment them below!