~Chapter eleven~

Adeline and Rylan walked out of the house with Brody right behind them...

"Where are we running? So, I can warn border patrol?" Brody asked.

"Section 7, probably west, but if Odion's spots something he wants, he'll go for it," Rylan replied. "Warn them that I'm feeding too."

"Why do you have to warn them?" Adeline asked, walking beside him.

"Lucius was feeding one time and I forgot to tell them. They didn't realize it was me and started attacking me. Luckily, no one was killed but Lucius started feeding off of someone." He explained. "They were all fine, just lost control a bit."

"Oh." Adeline nodded, tucking her hands into her pockets.

Rylan reached out his hand and slipped his hand into her pocket, grabbing her hand. He felt better today and didn't have to think too much about holding her hand.

They walked a little further before Rylan let go of her hand and ran ahead, checking the area.

"Let's shift and run the rest of the way, it's a few miles into the main forest. And then we can hunt for a little while." Rylan suggested and they both nodded.

"Brody, go away so Adeline can shift," Ryan told him and he smiled, nodding. He walked off for a little while into the distance, having no shame in stripping himself and shifting behind them. Nudity was not seen as something sexual around most packs, and Brody was no different, this was natural for them.

"You don't have to hunt anything if you don't usually, the only reason I get anything is because of Lucius. you'll be safe with Brody." Rylan spoke to her.

"I don't usually." She admitted and he nodded.

"Let's let these beasts out." He chuckled backing away slightly and turning round.

"I won't look." He told her and he heard her giggle slightly, she changed out of her clothes and put them in her bag before shifting quietly, he didn't notice she had shifted.

Her wolf snuck up behind Rylan and sniffled his leg, making him jump. He turned around, smiling at her wolf and crouched down, stroking her head lightly.

"You're tiny," Rylan mumbled, stroking the top of her head. "You're so beautiful." He paused, knowing Adeline and Rhea could hear him. "I'm going to shift."

Rhea backed up and turned around going to sit beside Brody's new form and introduce herself. Brody turned towards the heart of the forest a few moments later, leaving his clothes in a pile. Rhea dropped the bag, turning slowly incase her mate hadn't shifted yet.

Orion was twice the size of Rhea, but he stayed still his nose twitching. Boundless amounts of energy filled his bones as he stretched out and sniffed out Rhea, coming a few steps closer. Their heads nuzzled, new scents filling their senses.

They jogged through the forest at quite a speed and didn't go too fast, the boys realized that Rhea was much smaller than them so stayed at a steady pace so that Rhea could jog. The wind bounding through her fur. She was a beautiful wolf, smaller than most. Her fur was thick and grey, with darker patches around her ears, she looked natural and elegant as she ran beside her new friends.

Rhea sped up and started sprinting all of a sudden and Odion ran after her. He easily caught up with Rhea and overtook her, weaving in and out of trees, both of their tails swinging from side to side quickly as they raced, enjoying the sunshine poking through the trees. Orion slowed down and turned around stopping in front of Rhea, who also stopped, Brody caught up to them and they appeared to be mind-linking each other.