Book 2

Pretending to be Chase's girlfriend for his family over winter break sounded a lot easier before Hayley realized she made out with his older brother one night at a bar

Pretending to be Chase's girlfriend for his family over winter break sounded a lot easier before Hayley realized she made out with his older brother one night at a bar. Oh, and she had fucking loved every second of it. This winter break might be one even the wild and crazy Hayley can't handle. Because being lost in life is one thing, but she's about to become lost in love.

Author's note:

We are finally on the next installment of the Tangled Fate series and I'm beyond pumped for Hayley's story! She has been a favorite character of mine for a while and she so deserves her story to be told, and of course a chance at love. (Wow that just sounded very Chris Harrison lol)

Hayley is the wild child and I've always loved her passion and enthusiasm, and I'm so thrilled that her story is next!

This story deals a lot with self acceptance and the importance of family. It's definitely issues I've had to deal with in life, and I hope Hayley's strength in this novel can show you another side of her. One that you will hopefully love :)