Chapter Sixteen

6/9/15

6/9/15

"TELL ME SOMETHING," I tell Cale as I slide in closer to his body.

We lay in the back of his truck once again under the dark night sky. I love the way his skin heats mine, and the sound of his heartbeat under my ear.

"Tell you what?" Cale asks humorously.

I bite my lip as I place my leg over his. His hand comes up to my bare hipbone, and his fingers play against my skin making me curl in even closer.

"Please," I beg playfully.

His fingers continue to play against my soft skin. "Okay, I think you're beautiful Gray."

A smile lifts my lips. "Thank you," I flush. "Keep going."

Cale's hand slides further up from my hips until his hand rests below my breast. I feel my heart stop, and my skin rush hot with a sudden need. "I love the way your skin feels against mine," he murmurs into my hair.

"Oh really?" I ask quietly.

"Really. I also love the way you taste," he says next making my throat run dry.

"Taste?" I barely utter out.

"Yes, taste," he repeats. "I could drown in you and enjoy it."

My hand that lies on his chest clutches into the fabric of his shirt at his words. My body clings to him suddenly as a deep need crawls it's way through my body. His thumb continues to caress the under side of my breast making me shudder against him.

"But you know what I love the most?" he asks.

I shake my head unable to form a coherent sentence.

"I love the way you react to my words," he says as he slowly traces over my breast and up my neck till his fingers comb through my hair.

"And how do I react?" I ask breathlessly. I want his hands back on my neck, and on my chest, and everywhere.

"Like you'd let me do anything I'd want to you," he laughs darkly.

I trace my tongue against my lips. "Who says I would stop you?"

I can hear the quiet growl emit from his throat, and his hands now clutch onto my hips. He rolls my body completely on top of his so that our bodies are lined perfectly. I place my arms over his chest and rest my chin on my arms.

Cale's hazel eyes hold mine, and I can't help but fall further into the fire that blazes within them. I love the way he looks at me. I love it so much I could let him stare at me for the rest of my life. It would be quiet, but it would be perfect.

"Tell me more Cale," I say.

He smirks. "Well I love the way you moan when I kiss right—"