Chapter 13 - Fragile

Blake Coster

"How?!" She looked at me with wide eyes as I walked inside her hotel room.

"I can do anything to get what I want, Jean." I said smirking and her jaw dropped.

"I'm tired, I didn't get much sleep these days." She walked to the bathroom and shut the door. Sound of the water running got into my ears. She must be showering, I looked at the package that I brought for her and put it on her bed.

I sat on the sofa beside the bed, waiting her to come out from the bathroom. Then, I laid on the bed looking at the ceiling. Next week I'm going to get married with Jean and then I'm going to take her on a honeymoon.

Where should I take her?

Maldives? Bali? Europe? Bora-bora? Greece?

Suddenly my phone rang, I quickly get up from the bed to take the call while looking at the beach view from the window.

"Hello."

"Blake!" What's with him shouting?

"What?"

"Geez, are you going to give your cousin a cold shoulder?" He's acting like a kid now.

"Yes, Aaron?"

"There will be a charity to build a foundation for cancer kids in New York, are you going to join?" He asked.

"When?"

"In 3 months, if you want I can put your name on the list right now."

"The others will join?"

"Blake, we have beautiful hearts and of course we're in." I rolled my eyes hearing his statement. What is he saying?

"You're acting like 10 years old boy, Aaron." I hissed.

"Oh Blake, don't be like that." He said in a high tone.

"I'm in."

"Good boy, Blakey." I wanted to punch him so bad for calling me that.

"Jean will join me." I added.

"Dude, you'll be changing girls in the future. Why bother putting her name in?" Aaron asked and that made me realize what I just said.

"Just do as I say."

"Don't tell me that you're whipped, cousin, because that's not you. We're manwhores, it's in our blood."

"I'm not whipped besides she's my bride, you dumbass!"

"What?! What do you mean by bride?"

"I'm marrying her to take Grandpa's heritage so that my dad doesn't get it."

"I thought you're joking. She's okay with it? I mean with you changing girls all the time? Dude, girls are clingy as frick." Aaron said and I rolled my eyes.

"We'll divorce in 3 months."

"Let's see if you can endure staying with one girl that long." Aaron laughed.

"Shut up!"

"Have you bed her yet?"

"Of course, I'm Blake Coster for bloody sakes." I smirked.

"Blake Samuel." He corrected me and I wanted to punch him so bad.

"I'll be there in 3 months, cousin, give me the details of it and please put Jean's name too" I said.

"Okay.. but where are you now?"

"Miami."

"What?! What are you doing in Miami?"