Chapter 11 - Throwing Her

Jean Verodine

"Good job! Another pose please!" I changed my pose continuously as the camera keeps clicking.

"Okay! Now go get change to another bikini!" Dan said as he gestured me to go to the changing room.

We flew to Miami today and as soon as we arrived, we had to work. We're currently having a photoshoot at Miami beach with all the Victoria Secret Angels. It's been awhile since I've come here.

I need a vacation like this, a real one.

"Come on, Jean." Wendy pulled me to the changing room that they built in the middle of the beach. I changed into a shocking pink bikini and checked myself before going out to continue my shoot. Today's weather is freaking hot and we're at the beach. I have the urge to get into the water this second.

"Jean, are you done? Deandra has to change hers too!" Wendy said and I quickly walked out from the changing room.

"Let's see" Wendy checked my bikini and gave me a nod.

"You're good!" She said and I walked out to wait for my turn again. My stylist fixed my make-up and hair again when suddenly someone wrapped their arms around my waist. My body was shaking and I quickly let go of the grip from my waist.

I turned to see.. Blake. My eyes widen and I was completely shocked to see him here. He's wearing beach pants and a white tee. His perfectly build body was so visible and he's wearing sunglasses. He smirked at me and I knew he was checking my body out with his pervert eyes.

"Hello, girlfriend." He said but there's a hint of angry tone.

"How did you get here?" I asked and I noticed that people around us already looking at Blake. He smiled to some people before turning to me.

"No kiss?" He took my hand pulling me closer.

"Blake, how did you know I was here?" I asked as I pushed him slowly.

Why is he here? Is he going to.. break up with me? Or maybe to tell me that we're done?

"I have my sources, baby."

"Are you spying on me?" I glared at him.

"You look hot today." He pulled me by my waist.

"Blake!"

"How was I supposed to know where my girlfriend was when she's not answering my calls and message for 3 days?" Oh right, my phone, I buried it because I had a feeling Will already knew the number.

"I dropped it so.." I lied.

"And you can live without your phone for days? At least you have to tell me your whereabouts, I was crazy as hell waiting for your calls and messages!" He bursted and he leaned his head slowly towards me.

"I thoug-" I stopped when he raised his eyebrows completey waiting for me to give me my reasons.

"You thought what?" He raised his eyebrows.

"Nothing." I wiggled out of his grip and looked at the other girls who were currently working.

"Are you free tonight?" Blake back hugged me and kissed my cheek.

"What do you want, Blake?" I asked coldly.

"I want you tonight.." He whispered.

"I'm tired." I really am, I've been sleepless since that day, Lexy was so worried about me. I can't sleep well knowing that Will could come anytime.

"Jean." He called me.

"Hmm?" I answered but he turned my body facing him. I looked at him confused and before I can ask what he wants he already crashed his lips to mine bringing me closer to him. I kissed him back with the same pace.