Chapter 1 - Meeting

Start writing 22 July 2016

Jean Verodine

Rain, Netflix, Bed and Blanket.

4 things that make your life more perfect and happy. Imagine that today is a gloomy day, a little bit windy, a little bit chilly and then you go to bed in your PJs with your lights a little dim with your laptop and netflix on.

But I can't do it right now.

Sad.

Looking out the window of my van, watching the rain drops attached all over my window. Adele song was playing on the background giving me the feeling of missing home and just wanting to lay down on my bed.

"Jean, we're here." My manager Claire called and I turned to her.

"I don't want to work." I whined but still opened the door to get out. I took my clutch, putting my sunglasses, and I walked into the studio.

"Hello Jean, long time so see." My photographer, James, hugged me.

"Hello James, long time no see too. How are you doing these days?" I asked as I hugged him back. I released him the hug and followed my stylish as James walked along with me.

"I'm good, it's been 2 months since the last time we worked together." He said and I smiled to him nodding.

"I know right, I miss you." I said as I patted his shoulder.

"Miss you too! Now go get your make up done, I'll be waiting on the other side." He winked and walked away. I walked into the waiting room to get my hair and makeup done.

Somebody opened my waiting room door and I looked at the reflection through the mirror. I can't help but smile to see my bestfriend at the door.

"Hey, bestie." My bestfriend, Alexis Sierra or Lexy, walked to me and gave me a big hug.

"Hey, birthday girl." I already called her this morning to wish her Happy Birthday.

"You have to come tonight." She said reminding me again.

"Yes, your majesty." I said pretending to bow and she slapped my arm playfully.

"Girls." The manager gestured us to go to the studio and get ready for the photoshoot. I walked in my shocking pink Victoria Secret sports bra and my black sport pants. My stylist pulled all my hair into a pony tail and gave me a light makeup.

"Come on." Lexy linked her arm to mine and we walked out.

"Hello, birthday girl!" James said as he saw Lexy entering the room. He hugged her and gave a kiss to her cheek.

"Hey, gorgeous." Alexis giggled.

"Let's start!" James said as he took his big camera with him.

The other angels and I posed to promote the sports bra. Doing a real workout while shooting is quite fun, especially when you're with your friends.

"That's a wrap, girls." James said and we all cheered because we could go inside the studio since the shoot was outdoor and the sun hit us directly.

"Hey, babe." Nicole slung her arm on my shoulder.

"Hello, my favorite blonde." I smiled to her.

"You're going tonight right?" She asked.

"Yes, Nicole, I'm going."

"You often ditch us, Jean, that's not good!" She said as she took off her hair band and let her beautiful blonde hair fall out perfectly. Stepping inside the studio, the cold breeze hit us and it's the best thing ever.