Part 29

⚠️Sexual stuff ⚠️
                                      - Maria -

'He was 7?' I let out a laugh at my own words. We had been here a few hours.

'When he did that yeah, my mom was pissed..' I heard Lydia recollect which made me smile. Her childhood seemed nice. Filled with wonder. Got to wish my life was like that.

'I would kill Lili if she drew on my walls.' I raised my brows, half serious. I could never get annoyed at my girl, but I would have to punish her somehow.

'Nah..you wouldn't..' she mumbled. I knew she was right. I felt her head fall onto my shoulder and smiled slightly. She had been very affectionate tonight. I loved every second of it.

I gently wrapped my hand around her waist and she sighed. 'Do you ever think like..how weird it is that everyone has their own little lives?' I raised an eyebrow at her question. I'd never really thought that, but it sure was something to think about.

'I never think about it, but then again I'm never too wound up on things like that.' I leant back a bit and smiled at her as she nodded.

'Why do you ask?' I questioned and she hummed, shrugging. 'I don't know, just came to my head.' I chuckled and she frowned at me.

'What?' She pouted at me and I tried to stop laughing but I couldn't. 'Sorry! I just..you..' I laughed again at her frown and she smirked, making me stop immediately.

'How dare you!' She squeaked and before I knew it she was on top of me, giggling. 'Oh you little-' I went to say before I sunk into the feeling of her lips on mine. God she was so good at kissing.

I get pushed on the bottom of the trunk and I look up at Lydia sweetly , I can't even help it anymore. I tugged at her shirt and she smirks leaning in and kissing me with some sort of desperation. I felt her whimper through the kisses and I pulled away taking my shirt off the reveal of my body to her. 'Fuck your beautiful.' I heard her say. She never swears.

I rubbed my hands on her chest. I watched her face flush red as she plays with my loop of my jeans. 'Please..' I hear her whiny beg, it's unclear what shes begging for though. 'Use your words.' I say, still rubbing her sides. 'Please ..' I hear her just about speak and my mind goes blank.

'What's my name again?' I speak watching her blush heavily.'Maria please..' she smiles but I wanted to give her a hard time getting what she wanted. 'What darling, what do you need?'I question.

'Maria..please..' I heard her breathe out. I began trailing kisses down her chest and sucking here and there. I adjusted myself lower and hovered. I looked up at her gently and she nodded at me. 'Your words Lydia?.' She propped herself up and smiled. 'Go on..'

'Alright...' I rasped, gently pulling at her shorts and gently tugging them down. 'Oh? No underwear? You freaky thing..' I laughed and she grinned.

I immediately plunged my fingers into her core, rubbing in circles. It made her back arch and she let out the most beautiful noises. 'God Maria..' I heard her whisper and that made me bite down on my lip.

I sighed and let another finger slip in, swirling around. The second finger just made her shudders increase and she let out a shaky breath. 'Oh god..just like that..' I heard her practically whisper.

I straddled her against me and continued moving my fingers in an out. I looked down her at lust filled gaze as it fixed onto mine and smirked. She is so beautiful. 'That's it darling..that's it..' I mumbled as her hips bucked against my fingers.

I heard her moans her louder as she developed friction against me and I smirked. I pulled my fingers out from her wet core and grinned at her frown. 'Maria..please..god please..' hearing her beg was beautiful. But I wanted her
Desperate.

'I'm not convinced..' I mumbled softly and smirked as her face fell. I leant into her and kissed down her neck, which made her shiver. I left a few hickeys and she continued the repeat of saying 'please'.

After a. Moment of teasing, I finally leant down and this time, kissing her core and l began licking around her folds. She tasted so good. I looked up at her from below, seeing her head fall back in pleasure and hearing her moans fill my ears.

I chuckled which made her whole core vibrate. I felt her hips jerking against my mouth as my tongue explored every inch of her. She was incredible. I kept my eyes locked on hers as she sought approval. I nodded to her and she seemed to shake.

She practically screamed out my name, shuddering as she climaxed. Her cum
Filled my mouth and I sighed as it did. Sitting up and letting her catch her breath as I licked my lips.

I noticed her panting and smiled at it, sliding down next to her and holding her close. I ran my fingers through her hair and leant in for a long sweet kiss.

'There you go darling, you did incredible...' I muttered as she tucked her head into my neck. 'Thank you..' she managed to breathe out and I pulled a blanket over her body so she didn't freeze.

'Oh no it was all toy darling..' I whispered into her ear and she laughed gently.

'You're great with your hands..and your tongue..' she sighed and I nodded. 'I am flattered beautiful..' I kissed her cheek.

I wanted nothing more than for her to be safe and happy. And right now she seemed happy and content. I kissed her forehead as I held her face. 'You are so beautiful...' I whispered, kissing her nose.

It made her laugh, her beautiful amazing laugh..god I could listen to it for hours.

'That tickled!' She scolded, hitting my arm playfully and I just grinned, pulling her closer.

AN:

UHHHH hope you enjoyed 🙏